I'm Pregnant :)

Hi Everyone, i'm sooo happy took two pregnancy tests last night both positive going to the docs to confirm it tommorrow, can't wait. image

• hiya

congratulations on your news, when will you be due? im due on tuesday, well im not officially til the 28th feb but im having an elective c section at 38+5.

good luck at the drs

leanne 38+1:\)
  • voltsvolts Posts: 121
    Congratulations!

Let us know how you get on at the docs x
  • CarlycukCarlycuk Posts: 1,877
    Congrats hon! I'm 37 weeks pregnant now, and it's been a long haul but it's the best thing ever! Hope everything goes well! My Dr's woulldn't bother to confirm it for me, they said the home tests you can get are as reliable, if not more so, than theirs so they just did a few basic checks, bp etc and told me to book in with the midwife!

Congratulations again! xxx
  • Congratulations!! Put your feet up and enjoy your pregnancy! I'm just over 12 weeks. I found out on Christmas Eve! xx
  • saskia87saskia87 Posts: 755
    Congratulations - I got my positive test result around this time last year, and my baby boy is 4 months old now image
  • Congratulations Princess!! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy! x
  • Congratulations P4TD!

[Modified by: kazzacb10 on February 17, 2008 04:46 PM]

[Modified by: kazzacb10 on February 23, 2008 11:49 PM]
  • Congratulations! Good luck with the docs appointment, they don't normally test you or do any major checks so don't get upset if the doc doesn't take much notice. He'll probs just ask you to make an appointment with the midwife, that's the exciting part when they give you all the freebees and information!

Good luck for the coming months

Corinna x (14+2)
  • congratulations hun! hope doctors goes well ! xx
  • Tubbsuk3Tubbsuk3 Posts: 764
    Congratulations!! What a lovely valentines pressie! When are you due? I'm due the end of July xx

• hi everyone...i'm been on you and your wedding for a while now trying to sort wedding plans etc....but havent been on for ages, as found out i'm pregnant and must say the wedding plans got pushed out the window a bit....i'm 22 weeks pregnant and the weddings 5th september 2009...so luckily got a good year to get back down to size and to get our new family addition trained at walking down the aisle...lol!!

anyone any advice on how i can still keep my wedding plans going through my pregnancy and while i'm on maternity leave, as the baby plans are taking over and i really want to keep my hand in wedding plans too....

we booked out venue, cars, photographer and church

congrats to you all

xxx
  • I'm due october 20th i am now 6 weeks pregnant image
  • Congratulations, you must be sooo excited!
  • kass236kass236 Posts: 113
    Quoted:
    I'm due october 20th i am now 6 weeks pregnant image

Snap!! I found out 2 weeks ago that I'm due 20.10.08 - but nobody else knows- except H2B that is!!! So it' s fab to be able to talk about it on here

Congratulations P4TD - it's exciting isn't it? Terrifying too though....

xxx