Forum home You & Your Baby

UPDATE I did a test this morning and.....

It was positive. . .

Im kind of not sure if i can trust it though so i need advice! I will do another test in a couple of days but you know when you just need immediate advice (im so impatient)

I did a clear blue test first thing this morning, I left it in the bathroom, (after i had peed on it ) at this point i just had a - sign that showed up. and went down for some toast. Must have been 10 mins, Went back upstairs and found that my - had turned in to a +. It was quite faint but husband had a look and confirmed it was a definite +. My concern is that when i read the instructions they said to disregard any changes to the results window after 10 mins. Does that mean that the + was wrong? Anyone had same kinda thing?

[Modified by: bride2be070707 on 21 February 2008 15:53:30 ]

• kaz1801kaz1801 Posts: 619
    Can't offer any advice but just wanted to say I've go my fingers and toes crossed for u!!!!

k x
  • Go out and buy a clearblue digital test, cant get much more accurate than PREGNANT or NOT PREGNANT, fingers crossed

xx
  • I have had 2 babies. Both times I did about 5 tests just to make sure, all were positive! Some results were fainter than others, some took longer to show up! Good look though xx

• lisall80lisall80 Posts: 628
    I'm so excited for you hun, I can hardly wait to start ttc never mind when we do having to wait to do tests, i'm very impatient lol. I just know I will hardly be able to think about anything else.

Keep is posted, dying to hear your good news!!!!!

xxx
  • The second test confirmed it. I am pregnant! OH MY GOD think im in shock cant quite take it in.

Thanks for all your replies xxxx
  • oh congratulations hunni, im so pleased for you x
  • CarlycukCarlycuk Posts: 1,877
    Yay congratulations! xxxxx
  • Fab news!! Congratulations!!
  • BRIDE100BRIDE100 Posts: 884
    That's so exciting. Congrats!
  • congratulations!
  • lisall80lisall80 Posts: 628
    I am so delighted for you, congratulations.

Lisa xxx
  • bit nervous im frightened something will go wrong in the next few weeks! Got Dr's apppointment on wed morning. Thanks for all your nice wishes. Just want to be able to tell people, only told our parents and v. close friends
  • bit nervous im frightened something will go wrong in the next few weeks! Got Dr's apppointment on wed morning. Thanks for all your nice wishes. Just want to be able to tell people, only told our parents and v. close friends
  • Congratulations! Such exciting news. Take care of yourself and keep us posted on how you get on x