Advice needed!!!!

Hi,

I am in a bit of a panic. H2B and I have just had an 'accident', the condom came off and we didnt realise until it was too late. The problem is, we get married in 3 months but we were planning on trying for a baby about a month before the wedding. I don't know whether to risk it and possibly be 3 months pregnant when we get married or get the morning after pill even though its only 6 weeks before we were planning on trying anyway!

Any advice greatly received cos i reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally dont know what to do!

xxx

• NIKKINOOSNIKKINOOS Posts: 1,279
    My advice would be to go with whatever happens. If you were going to start trying a month before the wedding anyway what difference is a few weeks going to make. We are hoping to start after the wedding but if things happend before the wedding i wouldn't dream of doing anything but continue with the pregnancy. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.
  • claireb_80claireb_80 Posts: 140 New bride
    thanks for that, I just really don't know what to do. This is what happens when u bugger off for a hen week and h2b is pleased to see you!
  • kellyevans81kellyevans81 Posts: 1,696
    I agree. It's only a couple of months difference anyway!

good luck with the wedding
  • repjohnsonrepjohnson Posts: 1,243
    I am a believer in whatever happens happens for the best. If you are pregnant imagine how lovely it would be for you to announce it as part of the speeches. I know someone who did this and it was so magical.
  • emmagroeemmagroe Posts: 455
    Whatever will be, will be. Imagine how you would feel it you took the morning after pill now and then when you did start trying in a few weeks things didn't happen as you want them to and it took a long time to fall pregnant, how would you feel then, wondering if that morning after pill that you took prevented a pregnancy now. Also, where abouts in your cycle are you at the moment? Are you currently in the 'fertile bit'?
  • claireb_80claireb_80 Posts: 140 New bride
    i checked on one of the online calculators. suprise suprise tomorrow is my most fertile day! i'm not worried about having a baby now its just when u have been working towards one day and then a little accident comes and bites you in the bum it kind of knocks you for 6!

I will be sure to let u know if i am a pregnant bride or not!

xx
  • lisall80lisall80 Posts: 628
    good luck hun. Just think a year from now you could be wondering why you were so worried as it was the best thing to ever happen to you. These things have a way of working themselves out.

Lisa xxx