new forum index?

Hi WebE.

Is it possible to have a new forum index on topics like receipes, hobbies etc where b2b etc can exchange information? They may be able to meet up too, for those who live close to each other. I guess, many of them have made friends with each other online and of couse, alot of them rather stay anonymous?? But....just a suggestion.....

• excellent idea lime!!! there really isnt anything like thaton here. General chat one would be good
  • eeping76eeping76 Posts: 927
    yes, even though there is a general chat, it is still all about bridal stuff....i think it's nice to get a little personal, meet up etc, exchange food ideas for everyday life.......though i cant join in the meeting up since i dont live in the UK....but if i visit...hehahaaaa....then i may be able to have a cuppa with someone.....i 'know' who knows.....;\)
  • yeah thats what i meant, def good idea. i used to use bounty when i had baby and they had that. its just nice to chat to someone about every other bit of rubbish we can possibly think of!!

where do you live?
  • eeping76eeping76 Posts: 927
    hi hols

we live in Oslo...image

[Modified by: lime on August 23, 2006 03:22 PM]
  • webeditor01webeditor01 Posts: 1,514
    Dear all

The General Chat forum is for anything off topic, so please feel free to post on whatever subject you like in that forum.

Best wishes

Web Ed