DIY invites, help please!

My wedding is coming up next year and I'm planning to DIY all of the invitations. Unfortunately I'm having trouble finding the supplies that I need to make them. What I want is about 100 blank invitations that open like a normal card but have 1 or 2 built in pockets inside. I was thinking about A5 size and don't mind whether there are 1 or 2 pockets, or which side the pocket is on. I'm looking for a natural ivory/cream sort of colour. I've found the perfect kind of thing on an American website but I'll want to order lots of matching A4 card at the same time to make orders of service, RSVPs etc. which will all be quite heavy so I think the shipping would be really expensive. I might just not be calling them the right name, as when I type in anything to do with invitation and pocket I get lots of links to pocket fold invitations, which I don't want. I'll post a link below to the ones that look like the right kind of thing on the American website:

http://www.mygatsby.com/5-x-7-single-folio-pocket.html

I'm really appreciate any help, I'm hoping that some of you fellow DIYers might have seen the kind of things that I want whilst buying your DIY supplies!

• nats2013nats2013 Posts: 6,253

what happens if you look for 'folio pockets' as thats what they seems to be called. i made our own, very easy to make and much much cheaper if its an option... then you know all your card will match

• i got my DIY invite bits and bobs from weddingcrafter. She has been amazing in helping me get the inserts right and is very quick to deal with any thing, try there?

xx

• I got my invitations from this website http://www.swiftbox.co.uk/pocketfolds.htm and they sold normal opening cards with one pocket in them. Not sure that the matching card but these were very good quality and I couldn't find any anywhere else.
  • MrsH2013MrsH2013 Posts: 842
    Google PDA craft they do them and are very reasonable
  • TishaTisha Posts: 92

Hey, thanks so much for all of the replies image

I'll have a look at your recommendations and let you know how I get on.

• welshgracewelshgrace Posts: 1,224
    I second PDA card and craft, they have a very good selection of pocketfolds and ate brilliant to deal with. They also do loads of colour choices, though you are prob better off buying a swatch pack for samples as it is really cheap x