Homemade Sweetie Table

Hiii, I am making my own sweetie table with treats rather than sweets on it. I need ideas of what to put on it, so far I have meringue kisses, coconut ice, homemade fudge, cake pops, truffles, honeycomb, marshmallows and mini cupcakes....is there anything you can think of? Going to have a few jars of our favourite sweets too but looking for some more dessert/treat ideas that can be made a couple of days in advance and transport easy. Thank you image xxx

• MrsJCMrsJC Posts: 2,204

Hi, Megs - that all sounds amazing! Are you making all that yourself? It sounds like you've already given yourself quite a challenge without adding anything else!

• I know some people may think they're 'overdone' but get a little choc fountain going. If you have a small one, it wont cost much and it wouldnt be 'all about the chocolate fountain', more of a dessert table! Everyone loves melted choc choc lol

xx

• MegsMegs Posts: 547
    ooo i might have to give that a go, i have a metal chocolate fountain already so can just buy the chocolate for it.

Thank you MrsJC well between me and my sister we are indeed. hoping to spread it out over the week before the wedding xx
  • TrezTrez Posts: 88
    How about some mini cookies, sugared fruit, truffles, chocolate mints or sticks. Mini fruit tartlets. Rocky road bites, mini scones.
  • Peppermint creams are really easy...you can make them in other flavours too, coffee, strawberry etc.x
  • HannikinsHannikins Posts: 1,046

giant strawberries went down well on ours ;P Also some long sweets in vases are always good to create height!