Fabric flower bouquet shape

Hello there,

I am trying to make a fabric flower bouquet, but when I'm really struggling to get a nice 'bouquet shape' when I'm trying to arrange my stems with the fabric flowers.  Any help from brides to be that have made their own fabric bouquets would be really appreciated (and pics too if possible) - I'm feeling a bit disheartened image

• mumofb2bmumofb2b Posts: 91

Look back on this site about august/september could be before my daughter made her bouquet and bridesmaid, they were sewn and knitted. She went went under hananan....669. We made 99% of the wedding stuff between us.

Good luck

• Thanks so much mumofb2b.  I'm a bit new to the site and can't seem to find the post image

Oh that's so lovely that you and your daughter created so much for the wedding together image

Daughter comes under hannahnanna669 (could'nt remember how many h's and n's) She knitted some roses and made some with satin and attatched pipe cleaners as the stems wrapped ribbon around the pipe cleaners and rouched netting under the flowers. She invested in a glue gun for her crafting which paid for itself.

When I speak to her I'll ask to post some pics for you if thats any help.

Found it if you look on this section DIY no. 7 under knitting you will see some pics of my daughters bouquets and button holes if that helps.

Good luck