Wedding Favours

Hi Everyone!

Im looking for wedding favour ideas. Ive already made each of my guests a whie glass charm but I would also like another favour.

Im very hands on and would like to make them myself but I want something a bit more special than almonds in a bag.

Any ideas? xxxx

• Hi,

What about making some edible favours, like salted caramel, peppermint creams or truffles? That's what I'm doing (for 90 people in total!), I went to a workshop run by www.handmadeweddings.org and they showed me how to make them and package them so that they look professionally done!It's only going to cost ??1 per person!!I have saved a fortune, check out their site
  • I'm the same I have no idea what to do for favours I want something different as we're having a beauty and the beast themed wedding!! image

But i'm with you Laura Kyneston I need some inspiration image

• We're going quite simple and having wallets made in our wedding colours with lottery tickets inside as we are getting married on Tues 31st Dec 2013 (Euro Lottery night!).  Would be amazing if someone won something image

• Tigso1987Tigso1987 Posts: 647
    We're having a martini glass of sweets and a mini organza bag with two chocolate foil covered hearts in our colour thene
  • I made Harry bracelets for the charity Help Harry Help Others, have a look: www.hhho.org.uk

• bw124bw124 Posts: 258

We're buying some pin badges and making our own charity favours.

http://www.charityweddingfavours.co.uk/

• GiovanniGiovanni Posts: 208

We're making home made jam, covering the jam pots with floral fabric to match the homemade bunting and then tying luggage tags round the pots with our guests names on to double up as a place setting. The brown paper, ribbon and buttons on the luggage tags match the wedding invitations I've made. Here's a photo of how they're going to look (these are not the final product but just give you an idea):