pocket fold invites

can any1 tell me the best place the buy blank pocket fold invites so i can make my own ??

• Hobbycraft sell them, they have 15% off if you signup on the website, and you ca use it in store as well. 

• BanariBanari Posts: 1,847

Pretty sure that pda craft and Eco craft website also have them.

• Spam88Spam88 Posts: 1,001

I used PDA craft, only worked out something silly like 35p each for the ones I chose (the brown ribbed ones).

• welshgracewelshgrace Posts: 1,224

I also recommend PDA card and craft x

• 35p each? Wow! I'm making my own because all the pre-made ones I could find came in at at least £1 each just for the blank cards (not accounting for inserts, etc.) - if you can find them that cheap then I definitely suggest you do as my hands are killing after making 100 of these! Hehe

• We're doing our own pocket fold invites and getting them from here: http://www.pocketfoldinvites.co.uk/

They ones we are going for are 89p each, plus 11p for an envelope. They have some really nice colours though and can be easily printed from an inkjet printer.

However the inserts are a rip off (20p each!) and so we are going to buy A4 sheets of the card and print them and cut them ourselves (A4 is 40p, and can get four out of them!).

If you email them and say you are making quite a lot they might give you a voucher. I got a £5 off voucher, although that doesn't really indent it all. To make 75 invites with 3 inserts, a background card and a front card plus pearlescent envelopes it's going to cost £135.

Hope this helps!