Forum home Your DIY ideas

Ideas for Miniature Bottle Favours

Hi,

I need your help please! Before Christmas my heart was set on doing mini bottles of vodka/whiskey as favours, I bought bottles and mini personalised stickers for them too!

However I then asked venue and have now been told by venue I am not allowed alcohol as against their license! Very stupid of me not to ask before!!

Any ideas of what I can put in them instead?!  

Thanks x

• Now_MrsMNow_MrsM Posts: 395

I have seen little jars with cupcakes in them, they look really cool and a great alternative? They were layered so perhaps you could do something similar? x

• Spices? Flavoured tea or coffee?

• will depend on the size and style of bottle; flavoured syrup for coffee, flavoured salt, sweets, sauce, homemade lemonade. I'm sure pinterest has plenty of inspiration too

• keri3keri3 Posts: 19

Brill thank you! I might look at the tea option as doing afternoon tea so it might fit in with the theme! I've looked on Pinterest, must be typing in the wrong thing as not much comes up! X

• MrsF14MrsF14 Posts: 131

I've typed in "bottle wedding favours" and a few options came up.  Unfortunately a lot are alcohol related but there are some different ideas, food related and soft drinks ect x