Sweet tables

Brides to Be ... 

I was wondering if anyone had created a sweet table themselves if so what sweets did you use , jars ? And do you have any photos :) 

thank you 

• HailsHails Posts: 2,455

Some people do sweets to match their colour theme which always looks nice. ikea  are good for jars and they are cheap. 

• Thank you , have just been browsing IKEA online and they have some that are ideal ! Thank you :) our colour is going to be Blue so not sure how many blue sweets there are out there ! Haha x

• HailsHails Posts: 2,455

Haha what about all white? Or otherwise sod the colour theme and just get what people like! 

• MrsJ2017MrsJ2017 Posts: 3,017

I dont want matching sweets, I dont think it looks very appealing when theyre all the same colour, I love all the brightness of sweets in their natural sugary form.

I had booked a candy cart but Ive decided to do it myself after seeing that they all use all pink and white sweets and only 6 small jars. I think I can do a better job myself

• Hiya 

I had my wedding on 3rd September and am selling my jars if you're interested?

Here you go:

http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/swap-and-sale/for-sale-sweet-table-jars/432321.html