Copper

is anyone having rose gold copper theme?  Its been so hard to find things because its not in fashion.  

My wedding planner has just found some copper lanturns and candelabras.

Im putting mine with peach and mid blue.  

• GillP2GillP2 Posts: 332

I'd say copper and rose gold are really in fashion and popular just now! It seems to be everywhere!

what is it you're looking for? x

• Jenni8Jenni8 Posts: 3,201

I agree rose gold is one of the most popular colours for weddings at the moment, you only need to go on the facebook page of any weding blog website to see their latest weddings - half of them are rose gold!

• MrsMannMrsMann Posts: 757 New bride

Literally every site I am on whether it be for home stuff, stationery or weddings there are always rose gold or copper items, it is definitely one of the most popular colours at the moment. 

What items are you trying to find?

• Katherine66Katherine66 Posts: 1,234

Well im obviously looking for the wrong items or in the wrong place.  I even have my wedding planners looking for stuff !  

Ive tried to find cheap paper plates for the evening, ive tried to find a cake stand since forever still not quite there yet.  

Luckiky for me im very creative so im finding things and adapting . Ive sprayed birdcages, we are making copper napkin rings,  i have found antique copper candke sticks, all the horse shoes we have gathered off the farm im spraying, i am painting hessian flowers, making my own napkins , most of the stationery, and we have just found a rose gold table runner for the cake table!  When i started planing a year and half sgo it was just coming into fashion but as for finding it all over the place i only buy wedding magazines and its not been in any!  

The colour for this year is apparently dark green and white! 

Thanks for the ideas everyone i will continue my search. 

Kitty

• I'm having a rose gold/copper bits in my wedding, found some nice stuff on GingerRay.co.uk. their Botanics range has some nice copper/rose gold products. Not expensive either! Good luck! 

• SammykateSammykate Posts: 4,014 New bride

Seen tonnes of rose gold and copper items in places like Wilko, Primark, Next, Paperchase. Really trendy at the moment so you shouldn't struggle. Like mentioned above they feature lots of it in bridal mags too.

• Katherine66Katherine66 Posts: 1,234

Thank you almost mrs t i will look there!