Forum home Your DIY ideas

Invite opinion

H2B and I have designed our invites, we love the style but he's a little concerned about how people will react... I've attached the mock up I've done can I get some opinions please (the inserts will be printed on card) 

• wed172Bwed172B Posts: 1,258

Personally i love them :)

• MrsJamesMrsJames Posts: 406 New bride

I absolutely love these!! They're so different

• MrsNolanMrsNolan Posts: 683 New bride

I think they're Awesome! Only people that might think differently are probably older generations. But you should go with what you like! They're great!

• QueenDQueenD Posts: 325 New bride

Love it too! I dont even know you but seeing them makes me very excited about your big day, so Im sure it will have an effect on your guests too!

• Alex52Alex52 Posts: 164
    QueenD wrote (see post):

Love it too! I dont even know you but seeing them makes me very excited about your big day, so Im sure it will have an effect on your guests too!

Thank you 😊 I'm hoping it has that effect on our guests as well x

MrsNolan2017 wrote (see post):

I think they're Awesome! Only people that might think differently are probably older generations. But you should go with what you like! They're great!

We are a little worried about how the older generation will react but we both have our grandads sense of humours so should be ok (fingers crossed) 

• lauren318lauren318 Posts: 482

i think they are great something different x

• MrsR17MrsR17 Posts: 95 New bride

Love them! 

• MrsLMTMrsLMT Posts: 3,830

Wow! They are fab!

• MrsJ2017MrsJ2017 Posts: 3,017

I love the humour, cake is the most important part afterall!

Old people may not like them but its not really their place to give an opinion. Only people who matter are you and h2b.

I would appreciate this so much more than the standard invitations most people send.

MrsJ2017 wrote (see post):

I love the humour, cake is the most important part afterall!

We spent weeks of playing with invitation wording and it just seemed so stuffy and formal, we wanted to inject a bit of us and a bit of humour. 

Cake was the top of the list of wedding priorities (what does that say about us as a couple?) we actually have 2 different cake makers 😂 

• MarciaMarcia Posts: 1

Awesome!!