Forum home Your DIY ideas

Help - Trees for Table Decorations

Hi

We are planning on getting married at the Old Mill in Aldermaston in September next year and our current theme is woodland wedding with ivy along the ceiling beams and foliage/trees as the table centrepieces.

Has anyone come across any artificial trees that are a suitable height for the tables as I have currently only found floor standing trees which would be too tall.

• HailsHails Posts: 2,455

Confetti.co.uk has fabric topiary trees about 40cm high, reduced to 6.99. 

• MrsNolanMrsNolan Posts: 683 New bride

I've had this exact issue. I was looking for manzanita trees for our centrepieces but a natural colour rather than white and smaller than the 104 cm they seem to be everywhere. Short of paying nearly a grand to get them from the states there is nothing around.  I've given up at this point and am going to go for a walk in the woods to collect fallen branches hahha

Mrs Nolan what about these? https://www.confetti.co.uk/shop/product/artificial-birch-tree-centrepiece 

You can use SUMMER20 to get 20% off your order too.

Hails you are a legend! Thanks so much!!!! Xx

Are you getting them?

I think so :) they're perfect! I may need to persuade h2b first though as it's still over £200, will report back once I've discussed it :) xx

On confetti you get 40% off your first item so you could ask for lots of friends a and family to order...

• Amanda146Amanda146 Posts: 12

Definitely like the 'natural' look of the manzita/birch tree. Do you think it would be possible to buy articial leaves and attach them to the branches somehow - like on the website.