Has anyone made confetti bags - how much confetti?

Hi,

I have recently been looking at buying the confetti for our wedding but am gobsmaked at the prices 😳😱

I seen on here people recommending dollzconfetti But I still find their prices are out of budget (£70 for 50 confetti bags with personalised stickers).

I’m just trying to work out if it will be more cost effective to buy each component separately and put them togther myself. I don’t know how many litres of confetti I will realiscally need for 50 confetti pouches. They won’t be big - roughly 9 x 15 cm. if you can help, please let me know! Thanks :)

• Amanda198Amanda198 Posts: 152

Hi. We used dollz confetti and can recommend that. We got the small oraganza bags from them which gave about a handful and put the confetti in that. We didn’t get stickers and to be honest nobody noticed. We got about 55 bags for 80 guests so popped them on every other seat and that was more than enough. Some people still bought there own confetti. Watch the Facebook page and she often has offers, I got ours on offer and in total it only cost about £33. I ordered it on offer  (last Year) and put a later delivery date on it for  wedding at the weekend.xx 

• Amanda198 wrote (see post):

Hi. We used dollz confetti and can recommend that. We got the small oraganza bags from them which gave about a handful and put the confetti in that. We didn’t get stickers and to be honest nobody noticed. We got about 55 bags for 80 guests so popped them on every other seat and that was more than enough. Some people still bought there own confetti. Watch the Facebook page and she often has offers, I got ours on offer and in total it only cost about £33. I ordered it on offer  (last Year) and put a later delivery date on it for  wedding at the weekend.xx 

Can I ask how much confetti you used to fill all of the bags. Would 2L have been enough do you think? 

• Amanda198Amanda198 Posts: 152

Hiya. I’ve just checked my receipt and it doesn’t say, I did it as the package so bags and confetti filler together so I didn’t need to select an amount. It didn’t look loads in the box when it was delivered.xx

• Georgina74Georgina74 Posts: 299 New bride

I ordered from Dollz confetti aswell. I had 4L and filled just over 70 bags, I don't know what size they are but they were "soap" bags from EBay.