Pearls & Lace - Our vintage inspired 29th June 2013 planning thread :)

Sorry girlies, i have decided that i don't really like the idea of our pictures on the internet for all to see (after seeing how many views the thread had got and how little people were posting). We have a lot of friends getting married and don't want to spoil things and we haven't sent out the save the dates that we made yet so worried someone might stumble across them. Hope you all understand and i may post a wedding report next year image I tried to delete the thread but it won't let me so feel free to delete your posts if you would like to xxx Sorry again girlies xxx Danni xx ps i will keep following your threads image

•  

• Hi Danni, more please!!!! I'm really enjoying it so far and your cat is gorgeous image x

• ClarkieClarkie Posts: 586

My H2B hates the beach too, because of the sand lol. Audleys Wood is a gorgeous venue, we went to a wedding there last year in the pavilion. We live quite locally to Audleys Wood and it was top of my Mum's list for us to get married at hehe. Can't wait to hear more x

P.S. Cute cat x

• JodielouJodielou Posts: 4,058

Very cute cat and beautiful dress! x

• Ah thanks clarkie2be image 

I was told because im 5ft 8in that for the dress to sit right i should only have 2inch heels (which is good as i can't last in high heels) and whilst dress shopping i walked past the most gorgeous pair of shoes ever! They were sparkley and gorgeous but they didn't have my size image They were Delicious D by Dune and £85 which i could just about stretch to. 

They are super sparkly in the sunlight image

I was searching the internet for them and managed to find them on the house fo frazer website half price and one in my size image I was definately a happy girlie!!

• Thanks Jodie image

• Hair

My hair is very long, and i hate wearing it up (i have to for work) So have been looking at either having it half up half down or down with loose curls. I also want some kind of vintage hair accessory and tried on a few side tiaras with my dress but haven't found one that i love yet.

heres some ideas i've collected:

i love the photo above /\   

• I forgot to mention i went dress shopping with MOH1 - (will explain later!) and MIL2B but no other dress compared and my mum put the deposit down on my dress in the first shop!! Im so excited!! It should get here around Feb/March next year image

• SammiSammi Posts: 279

Your dress is lovely - I want a cathedral veil too so would definaltey agree on that one! and same with the hair, mine is always down so I think I would feel awkward with it up, I like the ideas you have collected they have given me some inspration for mine! Keep the planning coming image

• Thanks Sammi image I have so many pictures saved ha!! 

• So bridesmaids....

I have two best friends that i lived with during uni and always knew they would be a special part of our wedding day so i now have two maids of honour image two for the price of one ha! One of them has a little girl who will be nearly 2 by the wedding so will be a flower girl. I am also having my sister-in-law (brothers wife) and my H2B's sister will be the other bridesmaid. I will also have my H2B's nephew who will have just turned 6 to be a page boy. He's so excited but wants to wear his spiderman outfit hahaha!!

I have been searching everywhere for bridesmaid dresses and we have all decided that a one shoulder would look best and looking for floor length. We are having a girly day out and heading to the National Wedding Show in London in Sept (doing it VIP yay) and hoping to find some dresses there.

some i have seen so far...

I love the lavender! We have kind of decided on Sage Green as a colour but this might be flexibleimage I love dusky pinks, sage, beige and lavender so we shall see...

love the thought of mismatched but h2b not so keen

Love this colour /\

• Jennytay08Jennytay08 Posts: 693

loving the planning so far image super cute cat! lovely dress

• Bridesmaid hair ideas

Love the hair band  so easy but looks so pretty! /\

• LL1810LL1810 Posts: 417

You have some really lovely ideas.  My engagement ring is so similar to yours.  Mine has a secret heart too! It's on the shoulder though, first time I've seen anyone else with something similar.

• LL1810 wrote (see)

You have some really lovely ideas.  My engagement ring is so similar to yours.  Mine has a secret heart too! It's on the shoulder though, first time I've seen anyone else with something similar.

Thanks hun. I love the secret heart image noone else really knows its there but i do image i haven't seen anyone else with a similar one either - we must be special imageimage

• Bouncing around a bit but so many ideas to share before i can get to the DIY bits image 

So our super cute flower girl will hopefully be wearing this dress 

love it as the fabric reminds me of my dress image She will look so cute! 

• Cars

I will be staying with my bridesmaids and parents in the hotel the night before the wedding so we can all wake up and get ready together image We have had a look at one car so far and although we liked it, the posh car thing just doesn't seem 'us' although at the min i can't decide between the two.

The one we have seen is the austin princess car:

but still not winning me over...

But we LOVE the idea of this image \/

we've always said when we can save up we will buy one of these 

• fox-in-the-flowers wrote (see)

Hi Danni, more please!!!! I'm really enjoying it so far and your cat is gorgeous image x

Fox, i am so excited!! We have 10 months to go image loving your planning thread and noticed we have such similar ideas!! will keep an eye out for your thread posts image xx

• Ooh more more more! I also having a lace and pearls theme! Can't wait to see more.

Your dress is gorgeous, love it! I was so tempted by Dabra but have decided on Erin by Enzoani image

Your kitty is super cute image
  •  

• PinkandPearls wrote (see)
    Ooh more more more! I also having a lace and pearls theme! Can't wait to see more.

Your dress is gorgeous, love it! I was so tempted by Dabra but have decided on Erin by Enzoani image

Your kitty is super cute image

Ah Erin is absolutely stunning!! so similar to Dabra! love it image xx

• Well thats enough for tonight, you can tell H2B is away image will do some more tomorrow...very sleepy image

• PickyBridePickyBride Posts: 207

GORGEOUS theme - so chic! Happy planning lovely x

• PickyBride wrote (see)

GORGEOUS theme - so chic! Happy planning lovely x

Thanks hun image

• Loralys1Loralys1 Posts: 52

Love the magnet idea! Your theme is really cute, can't wait to see more!x

• Lucym89Lucym89 Posts: 389

Loving your plans so far! I'm a week week before you! Not too long to go now!

I'm not a cat person but your cat is so cute! image

• Loralys1 wrote (see)

Love the magnet idea! Your theme is really cute, can't wait to see more!x

Thank u image

• Gem83Gem83 Posts: 868

All looks lovely, looking forward to more...

• Lucym89 wrote (see)

Loving your plans so far! I'm a week week before you! Not too long to go now!

I'm not a cat person but your cat is so cute! image

Ah i'm glad you are liking them, have so many ideas ha! I have been following your thread, love your ideas! xx

• Thanks Gem, just deciding what to put up next image image