A heart-filled planning thread

• Not rude at all! I appreciate the positivity for all my moments where I don't like them. image

• MrsburaMrsbura Posts: 125

Oh I did, boo! It was from my birthday in 2008 image don't know to post pics it was my first attempt - I will learn!

• Raych54Raych54 Posts: 879

Wow you have been busy, I do like your centre pieces and it has made me wonder about doing decorating similar to decorate our reception and maybe church entrance...

make up looks good, I'm currently debating between DIY (after a mac lesson), or getting it done somewhere. 

Good luck with the last few day. X

• Littlelove your colours are stunning love the table plan, not long for you now xx

• Mrsbura - if you save the photo, then click on the little tree icon in the reply box here, then you can upload pics directly to this site. image (That's assuming you're on a laptop, and not an iPad or phone!)

Thanks Raych54, I can't believe it's a week tomorrow! If you do decide to do something similar to the centrepieces let me know and I can give you some tips (it was a bit more complicated than it looks, so the first one was trial and error - but we got there!).

• Ooh thanks MrsT, glad you like the table plan! The red colour scheme was chosen by my h2b and it wouldn't have been my first choice but I do like how it's all turned out. image

• PoppinsPoppins Posts: 3,146

LLN, I nearly bought the same wedding ring as you!!! Xx

• Aww, really? I love it, I can't wait to wear it properly. They had to make it thinner for me because the one I originally tried on looked far too wide compared to my engagement ring.

Not long till you can wear it tho!!! Xx 

• Fingers crossed we won't need these, but I didn't want to tempt fate by not being prepared!

3 days to go...

• MrsJCMrsJC Posts: 2,204

LLN, I can't believe I've only just read your planning thread - everything looks awesome! 

I am especially jealous of your LED dancefloor (vetoed by H2B - apparently we have better things for spend £800 onimage), fairylight curtain (still schemeing on how to bring more fairy lights into our day!) and those fabulous umbrellas!

My H2B is from Newport, although we're getting married in Surrey - I'm sure we've been past your church when we were there visiting his parents!

Good luck on Saturday, I am sure it will be amazing - and one thing is certain: you'll have the most fabulous table runners in town!

• Ooh you probably did pass the church - it's on a popular high street! image I'm very excited about the dancefloor; we were lucky because we booked it through our DJ, so it "only" cost £400 - still a lot of money but better than the other quotes I'd received, and I can't resist a bit of sparkle!

• P.S. The umbrellas are from Primark, £4!image Bargain.

• MrsJCMrsJC Posts: 2,204

You've got a real bargain there! I might have a cheeky word with the DJ and see if £800 really is his best priceimage

I do love your umbrellas but they won't work with my colours. Did you see BackwardsBride's report? She had an amazing picture of her with her BMs where they all had different shaped and sized umbrellas in a variety of shades that matched her colours. I'm on the hunt for a similar miximage

Eeeek!

• cherrydropcherrydrop Posts: 904

So exciting LLN! Best of luck for tomorrow and I hope you have the most amazing day!! image

• cornishwedcornishwed Posts: 353

Eep! im so excited to see your report when you're back! it'll be fab to see the theme come together!  I hope you have an amazing day! ! xxxx

• Thank you both! We had a really busy day yesterday - had my nails done, picked up the dress, picked up the cake, delivered everything to the venue, and then had a rehearsal in the church. Today is my relaxation day but I still can't believe it's tomorrow!

• LouBLouB Posts: 1,129 New bride

Have an amazing day LLN! Can't wait to see the pics, bet you will look stunning! image

Have the most amazing day!!! Can't wait to see photos!! Xxx 

• MrsMJr2014MrsMJr2014 Posts: 229

I just read this entire post in one go - I love your theme and it looks like it's been a fun (yet slightly panic-filled) time for you.  Hope you and J have an amazing day tomorrow - can't wait for the report! xxx

• Hi hope you both have a lovely day enjoy it xx

• Have a fab day LLN , hope the suns shining for you . Cant wait to see pics xx

• MrsM2014MrsM2014 Posts: 223

Have a fantastic day LLN xx

• maddiehmaddieh Posts: 315

Have a great day - can't believe I only just came across your thread! x

• Sarah C89Sarah C89 Posts: 368 New bride

Have an amazing day lovely! Enjoy every second! Xx

• Mrs D 2 BMrs D 2 B Posts: 282

Only just came across your thread. It all sounds fab. I hope you have a lovely day today and it's everything you have dreamed of xx

• ChazzytChazzyt Posts: 918

Just read all your thread! Hope u had a fantastic wedding. Can't wait to here the report & see your dress! 

I loved your centre pieces and your hair piece is gorgeous! I'm going to the wedding show in oct so going to look out for that designer. 

Where did you get your pocktfold invitations from?

xx

• Thanks everyone! We had an amazing day, and I will be back this afternoon with a few sneaky guest pics for you.

Charlotte1386 - I made all the invitations and other stationery items myself; I run a wedding stationery business so I didn't have much choice. image

• I'm going to write a report as soon as we get our photos back from the photographer, but as promised, here are a few pictures I've stolen from our guests...