All-a-fluster planning for 05.01.2013

Hello ladies!

I've recently started using this site after panic setting in about our fast-approaching wedding day.  We're getting married at Ripley Castle on 05.01.2013 and am quite behind in the planning due to various life events as of late, so I'm making this thread to make me feel better about what's been organised!

A little background first ... Tom and I have been together just over 8 years.  We met when I was 18 and he was 20 whilst I was on a gap year between college and Uni.  We have been through a lot together, and I feel that we are able to get through anything life can throw at us.  We shared a single bed in a tiny box room for three years whilst I was doing my degree, we moved to a new city together away from all of our friends and family, we had some family deaths and break-ups, and we had a baby who was born premature and poorly.  Phew!  After a hard time, our wonderful son is a fit and healthy 1-year old now, and we've made a great circle of friends here.  We are living in a lovely house with loads of room, and are both doing well in our jobs.  Life is finally being kind to us and we're planning our wedding to complete our relationship and to show to the world that we intend to stay together and support each other through thick and thin.

So, here come the pictures of what's been planned so far:

The ceremony - Ripley church

The reception - Ripley Castle

The dress - a one-off designer sample by Phil Colins (they're making me a jacket too):

The accessories:

<div align='cen

• Lord knows why it's posted twice!

I've got to nip out - more pictures to follow x

• Shrugs for me and BMs

Invites

Hair

Cake - chocolate, jam and buttercream and lemon drizzle tiers in choc and ivory icing

Table bird cages

Wishing tree like this

Tags like this

Suits

Going to DIY calla lilly bouquets like this

Each bouquet will have a unique silk scarf which will be the BMs gifts

Pew ends