Venue help! Wolverhampton/ Staffordshire

Hi just wanted to know if anyones got married in wolverhampton or surrounding areas, and where they held their wedding reception. i ideally would want me reception in a small venue - 50 people, looking at Mosley Old Hall and then a reception somewhere else countryfied/ not ot far where we can ivite up to 90?

Packington Moor is well out our price range, but thats the sort of place we would like....

would love to have a marquee any help would be really appreciated xxxx                 

• Hi KatieB,

I am a Wolverhampton bride, and fell in love with Packington Moor, but could not justify spending that amount of money!

We are getting married at 'The Hundred House Hotel' in Bridgnorth, it has a seperate barn at the back for weddings, aswell as a private garden which you have full use of on the day, may be worth you checking it out!

Good Luck and keep us all updated image

• what about patshull park hotel and golf club

• Hi,

just incase any of you local brides need any venue decorations such as chair covers, favours, sweet buffet, wishing tree etc we are located in wombourne wolverhampton and can provide all of these. Www.dressyourvenue.co.uk

chair covers including sash and full set up only £1.75 per chair

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dress-your-venue/337413219604702?sk=messages_inbox&action=read&tid=id.608481022524154

• I'm from Wolverhampton too and have been looking at Moseley Old Hall myself! My H2B doesn't really like the idea of the converted barn though. The grounds are absolutely stunning, would look amazing on photographs!