Let the planning begin, yay!!!

Where we met!  - H2B and I actually met in Benidorm image. I was with my friends on a hen weekend and he was with his friends on a stag weekend. My friends and I were dressed up as pop stars (I was dressed as Cheryl Cole, I cringe at the thought now image). Enjoying our night out we got talking to the stag party, H2B came over to chat and we hit it off straight away and realised we didnt live that far away from each other. Before rejoining his friends he asked for my telephone number to which i agreed. I went back to my friends who were ecstatic to say the least and ran around the bar looking for a piece of paper and pen much to my embarrassment. On leaving the bar I approached H2B and gave him the paper and left the bar. He told me after that he was really surprised awwww. After leaving I realised that I hadn't asked his name oppsy but whilst stuffing my face with chips at the end of the night we bumped into each again had a little chat (found out his name at this point)  he gave me a kiss on my cheek and said he would ring when we both got back home. We met again in the airport on our way home and later that night when we were back home he rang and asked if Id like to meet up later that week and as they say the rest is history.

The Proposal - As a Christmas present H2B booked for us to go to Paris for a long weekend, we decided to go at he end of Feburary and apart from snowing everyday we were there and being freezing it was amazing, we had the best time ever. On the second day of our holibobs he proposed in the Sacre Coeur it was beautiful. The whole building was lit by candle light and it was so quiet there it was stunning. He pulled out the box and whispered, "will you marry me"I was so surprised I didn't expect it at all. 

This is where we sat. 

• Here's my ring 

• Awww so romantic! Cannot wait to hear more image x x

• I've got loads of ideas in my head so I decided to make a scrap book to keep everything together. 

• kitten2kitten2 Posts: 2,240

Yay my date twin! Can't wait to read more! xxx

• Bridesmaids - I have 4 bridesmaids, my twin sister, 2 very close friends that ive known since nursery and my sister in law.I haven't decided on a colour for bridesmaids dresses yet but I know that I want them all in the same dresses which I want to be long and I want them in different shades I'm thinking either  pinks, purples or pastels. 

• Awww thanks ladies image

• My friend had her bridesmaid in different pastel colours and the men with matching cravats and hankerchiefs, it looked stunning! x

• To be honest the pastel colour are my favourite but bmy wedding will be in October and I think it may look abit summery. image 

• Place Setting- I suppose I'm going down thpe route of heart theme. I wasn't really planning on having any kind of theme really but all the ideas I seem to have and the things that I like all seem heart related so I'm going to go with that image. For my place settings I wanted to do something a bit different so I bought these little metal keys from china and these hand cut wooden hearts to use. I'm going to tie them together using tweed, then my sister who has much neater writting than me will write the guests name on the heart. Each place setting worked out at about 35p each...Bargain!! 

• Table Confetti - also bought these from china and these were really cheap too. I haven't decided on a colour for the wedding yet so as well as these I will add something else to the table to go with the colour scheme. 

• Oh wow love the place settings!  Mine is hearts too image I know what you mean about pastels BUT October has been sunny last couple of years and if its what you wantimage x x

• LOVE your ring image Also really like the place settings and table confetti. Look forward to seeing more.