The 'subtly us' wedding

1789101113»

• Oh wow what a beautiful sneek peak. Cannot wait to see more.

I am cery dirry for your loss. That must have been awful. And I hope your FIL feeld better.

• Just caught up, hope you had a fab wedding! You have to do a report as I need to see more pictures! 

I'm so sorry for your loss and to hear about FIL, hope you and H2B are okay. 

• Oh it looks so wonderful!!

I'm so sorry about your loss, and wishing FIL a speedy recovery. 

• Congratulations, looks beautiful! Sorry for your loss, and hope your FIL is on the mend - takes a strong person to deal with that the day before the wedding and really glad you were able  make the best of it. 

• Sian91Sian91 Posts: 829 New bride

Thank you ladies- FIL is on the mend and date is set for the funeral which makes it easier for closure. 

Because FIL missed the wedding, we had some extra photos done. This time on the beach and in the sun! 

imageimage

I will do a report when i get all my photos back (:

Debating what to do with all my wedding things- sell it/try hiring, I’d love to do wedding styling but not sure if people will take me seriously without experience!

• MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,519 New bride

Love the photos - and eeek, you bought the Ian Stuart!!!! You look amazing.

• That dress is lush! Mines an Ian Stuart too xx

• Sian91 wrote (see post):

Thank you ladies- FIL is on the mend and date is set for the funeral which makes it easier for closure. 

Because FIL missed the wedding, we had some extra photos done. This time on the beach and in the sun! 

imageimage

I will do a report when i get all my photos back (:

Debating what to do with all my wedding things- sell it/try hiring, I’d love to do wedding styling but not sure if people will take me seriously without experience!

So gorgeous! I LOVE your dress.

My wedding planner Laura started her wedding planning business after planning her own wedding and she's now doing really well. She also offers venue styling services. She's DevineBride on Instagram and Facebook if you want to reach out to her and ask her how she got started. She's lovely!

• Ashley72Ashley72 Posts: 1,137 New bride

Those photos are beautiful! 😍 Like something out of Vogue!

• Oh my. Your photos are incredible!! And no worries about getting your dress wet and salty after the wedding ;)

I think you should go for it. Maybe offer your device free or at a reduced rate to frlends, to create a portfolio of work. Create set-up for gin and put them on Instagram. Oh and pinterest, as that's a good source of traffic to your website.

Its funny you should say this. Because I have been playing with the idea of starting a wedding planning business. But like you, I am not sure anyone would take me seriously.

• Such gorgeous photos, so glad it all came together!!! 

Our planning thread: We're completely winging it.

My weightloss thread: Diet denial! 

You ladies! It's so nice to have somewhere to share photos, especially when it feels like so many of you have been there with me through it all! 

I've been looking at a few things this evening and will definitely set up instagram for it if I go ahead. I found nearly all my suppliers on there!

• Absolutely STUNNING photos! 

And I agree you should go for it! As you know everything you bought seemed to be something I would want in my house, I am a big fan of your thread/wedding. . I think you have wonderful taste and you'd be great!

Cecilia13 wrote (see post):

Absolutely STUNNING photos! 

And I agree you should go for it! As you know everything you bought seemed to be something I would want in my house, I am a big fan of your thread/wedding. . I think you have wonderful taste and you'd be great!

Thank you! The photographer was very important to us as R is a photographer/videographer. 

If you want to hire anything (; haha

I cant believe it’s been a whole week- I think I’m going to start my report later as I have more photos (: 

• Does it feel different to be a wife? Cant wait to read your report!

• Wish I could but my budget is tiny, plus I think we're pretty far away from each other..

Can't wait to see your report, yay!