• MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,949 New bride
    So pretty!
  • CharleahCharleah Posts: 248 New bride
    Thank you ladies ❤️
  • Your rings are gorgeous!

Excuse my manky feet but I’m doing it!! 
    My brother finished the guest globe...it’s so fancy! I almost don’t want people to write on it!

• MrsGtoBMrsGtoB Posts: 712 New bride
    Love it!!! He has done a fab job xx
  • Well done on the weight loss!  And that globe looks fab, such a great idea!! 
    The globe is fantastic! Did he make the stand & everything? The craftsmanship just looks amazing, lucky you having such a handy brother.
    MrsCToBee said:
    The globe is fantastic! Did he make the stand & everything? The craftsmanship just looks amazing, lucky you having such a handy brother.
    Yes he made it all by hand! Then just painted an old plastic globe to fix onto it. He is very talented! He’s going to try and make a living out of it after the wedding. 
  • Juju st sat in the hairdressers having a huge binge on your thread, I’m not sure how I managed to miss it before, I love your theme and all the lovely personal details, and your hair and makeup pics were gorgeous what a stunning bride you’ll make! 
    Juju st sat in the hairdressers having a huge binge on your thread, I’m not sure how I managed to miss it before, I love your theme and all the lovely personal details, and your hair and makeup pics were gorgeous what a stunning bride you’ll make! 
    Well shucks ☺️ Thank you very much! I look alright with plenty of slap on 🙊 thanks for binging and I hope you enjoyed reading! ❤️

My mum sent me through some photos from my dress fitting last weekend. My wedding shoes go so well with my dress ☺️☺️❤️ I can’t wait to wear them now. It’s roughly a month to go now! 
    edited January 2019
    So we managed to get quite a lot done today! It is great being unemployed (despite the lack of money) cause it means I can get stuff done! We visited George at Asda and they had a little decorative globe which was knocked down from £16 to £5.95 cause it had a small dint in it - but we can totally hide that. Also we got a couple more throw blanket things for guests to keep warm later on for just a fiver each and they’re fairly large. We bought some copper frames for a pound each and then printed photos of grandparents who have passed to put in them. 

We then headed to a print shop and had 50 programs printed and they look great, I’m so happy with them! We also sent them the seating chart pdf and they are printing it on a big board for us. 

We popped into the confetti shop over the road and ordered four liters of mixed ivory, dark red and a little blue wildflower confetti. It smells delicious and should look pretty & wintery. 

Also last night I stuck labels on 50ml bottles for our favors and we purchased the many many different bottles of alcohol we needed for them. 🙈 we couldn’t find Chinese baijiu anywhere so I’ve asked my friend who lives in China to send some over, which he has very kindly offered to do! Baijiu is not the tastiest drink in the world, so I feel sorry for the people sat at the China table, but you have to experience everything at least once ;) 😂

• I adore your wedding plans, everything looks so much fun. Your programs are excellent xx
    Aww how kind of you to say, thank you! I am quite proud of my programs 😂 can’t wait to give them out! 
  • You should be proud, they're amazing ❤
  • GinAndBlingGinAndBling Posts: 1,311 New bride
    Your programmes are so good! I love them.
    And the favours are lovely, so personal 
    Our planning thread: We're completely winging it.
    Our report: A fun, classic May day in navy and blush
    My weightloss thread: Diet denial! 
    Thank you ladies ☺️

We sorted ties and pocket squares for 5 groomsmen, 3 dads, and 2 ushers so we had to buy 10 😂 we’ve still get to get Mat and 2 best men ties because they want different ones!

Peaky Briders Hen Do

All I can say is...I LOVED it. All 19 of us had a great time! The only thing I’ll say first that obviously upset me was that my maid of honor couldn’t make it for family reasons and I was so sad and felt so bad for her, but I knew I shouldn’t dwell on it and enjoy my weekend. We have decided that we are going to have our own mini hen weekend and maybe go see a Magic Mike show in London which will be amazing. 

Anyway, I can’t say anything went wrong the whole weekend (except that I had a bit of a meltdown about my hair - I didn’t like how the hair stylist did it but I got over it once I’d had a few drinks). Everyone got on and there were no dramas at all. My mum was the most hilarious and fully got in the spirit (she reminded me of the mum from mean girls who wants to be one of the girls, except my mum really did become one of the girls) 

Here’s some photographic evidence!

Looks amazing!
  • It looks amazing, as do you. So glad you had a good time! 
  • MrsGtoBMrsGtoB Posts: 712 New bride
    Looks so fab!! Love the cocktail, very fancy :smile:  Glad you all had a great time and sorry about your MOH
  • I love your thread and your writing style! Everything is so personalised and looks a lot of fun. 

The cookie favours you bought from Etsy did you get them all from the same seller but in the various designs? would you mind saying who the seller was please? 
    Yes of course! CustomCookieDesigns :) and thank you ☺️
    edited February 2019
    Haven’t got a lot wedding-y to update on, except that we nipped into the Range with the intentions of buying a table runner for the top table and came out without a table runner for the top table...

Instead we bought some decorative items to put in the entrance display 

We also got these cute table name holders from Etsy which were a seriously decent price for 11 countries! (Compared to what Etsy sellers usually charge ya)

It’s our birthdays in the next couple of weeks so we will be celebrating and focusing on that (neither big birthdays 28 & 31) so it will be just a be a modest affair. After that will start to put all last finishing touches together! I’m off to the dentist tomorrow to have a root canal and then hopefully all of my teeth nightmares will be finished 😊
    edited February 2019
    Table Runner For The Top Table 

The excitement continues ladies & or gentlemen! Hopefully this will do 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

The aim is to make it look a bit like this...

Music

I can’t remember if I mentioned we were having a pianist for the ceremony but we sent him final payment today with our song choices 😁

Having Ludovico - I giorni to walk up the aisle and then another ludovico piece for signing the register. And then Beyoncé love on top for our exit which is just fun and bouncy haha. 

We also spoke to FSIL today and she was at band practice tonight working on Paramore - Still Into You which they’re gonna perform as part of their set...I’m definitely gonna be getting up to sing that with her 🤪
    The one where they had to get all the wedding crap out of the box room 

I may have turned into an angry demon yesterday because for some reason I thought putting together everything I’ve accumulated over the past year would be so easy to do. A few favours & place cards missing/not enough bloody books/not enough bloody globes/ nah that looks shite, put it back etc. anyway if we can get through this bollocks we can get through anything. 

Anyway we’re slowly getting things boxed up & signage done & confetti cones etc but still need to actually put favours together, but can’t do that until cookies are delivered on the 18th. 

I’m gonna stop rambling now and just whack a few photos here. 

Random New York table set up:

Wedding admin: completed it mate. 
    Wedding Cake Topper 

Didn’t want to show my dress so had to crop but LOL I love us ❤️