Our 2020 Essex Barn Wedding

13»

• Wow I have not provided an update for ages - bad blogger!

Bridesmaid Dresses

I have found my bridesmaids dresses! I have 6 bridesmaids so was quite worried about finding the perfect dress, here it is from TH&TH: 

Here is my sister and MOH in the dress:

I think I am more excited about the fact that I have found the BM dress than finding my own dress. 

Our stationary will all be in this colour, and the ushers will have a tie in similar colour. 
  • Evening Food

We have also booked our evening food, we are having a pizza van. We are both huge pizza lovers so we really excited for this. 

The pizza will be served buffet style and we can have 3 different types of pizza.

There are so many options:

- PEPPERONI San Marzano tomato base, Mozzarella and Pepperoni Slices.
    - RUSTIC HAM AND MUSHROOM San Marzano tomato base, Mozzarella, Ham, Mushroom.
    - SURFEERS PARADISE San Marzano tomato base, Mozzarella, Ham, Pineapple.
    - THE CARNIVORE San Marzano tomato base, Mozzarella, Pepperoni Slices, Chorizo and Ham.
    - THE DIAVOLA San Marzano tomato base, Mozzarella, Spice Pepperoni slices, Roquito Chillies.
    - THE QUATTRO San Marzano tomato base or Garlic oil base, Mozzarella, Parmesan, Brie and Stilton.
    - MARGHERITA San Marzano tomato base and Mozzarella
    - THE HERBIVORE San Marzano tomato base, Mozzarella, Mixed bell pepper, Mushrooms, Sliced Black olives.
    -THE SAINT San Marzano tomato base, Caramelised Onion, Goats Cheese, Spinach Leaves.
    -THE GENOA San Marzano tomato base, Mozzarella, Homemade nut free Pesto, Sunblushed Tomatoes and Olives.

Its not easy to choose whilst on a diet, all I want to do is eat pizza now!
13»