Wedding Videographer for hire!

Hey beautiful brides!

I am an aspiring wedding videographer who has previously worked in fashion film creating content for brands such as Very and Swatch. However, now I wish to move my filmmaking over to weddings to capture love in its purest form.

As I am building up my wedding portfolio I'll be offering a discounted service with an extremely good rate! However, I can still guarantee professional service with a beautifully finished high-quality wedding video, so you can relive your day over and over.

I currently charge £400 for the whole day (£100 deposit for booking and the rest can be paid 2 weeks prior to the wedding). This includes a 3-5 minute highlight video and a 30/40 minute video which would include bridal prep (I.e. hair & make up) groomsmen/guest arriving to the venue, drone footage of the venue, the ceremony, speeches, first dance with groom/father, cake cutting, bouquet toss and snippets of guests dancing. 

This is the highlight video of the latest wedding I filmed: https://www.facebook.com/1105757081/posts/10216085754912404?sfns=mo

For more info and examples of my work please feel free to contact me on:

[email protected]

I look forward to capturing many beautiful wedding moments,

Thank you,

Alicea Lewis