Our Something Blue Wedding 17 November 2012

Well we finally done it!  I can say it was the most wonderful and perfect day of my life ever image

Definitely worth every single moment of planning and I am now happy to call myself Mrs S!

If you want to have a look here is a link to my wedding report http://isaidido.blogspot.co.uk/, its pretty much finished we're getting our pro pics next week so I'll add some of those when I have them, its on another site but you can view it without registering.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped and supported me and I wish all of you a very happy and perfect wedding day to come!

x

• Huge congratulations Mrs S!!!!! imageimageimage I'm so glad you had a fantastic day. Right, off to read your report now image xxx

• Mrs S, just finished reading your report and it all looked wonderful! You looked so beautiful, and the bridesmaids, venue, flowers, cake, everything looked stunning. I got  a bit sniffly reading it. Huge congratulations again image xxx

• manfawmanfaw Posts: 2,756

Aww thanks image It really was the best day of my life ever!  Every thing was perfect nothing went wrong on the day (but I had enough disasters leading up to it!) but I really did enjoy every second image

• Mrs BakeMrs Bake Posts: 1,651

Manfaw you look stunning!! Congrats on your wonderful day.

What happened with the Gangnam Style?!image

Thanks! image

LOL erm well there was a moment that'll never be foregotten..... 2 of my guests requested Gangnam Style (our DJ took email requests before the wedding) anyways I got him to dedicate the song to them as a joke... but as it turned out it was a floor filler and everyone including my Nan was doing it Gangnam Style!!!  It was hillarious!

My poor hubbie is worried that our wedding will be remembered for it!  I think there are worse things a wedding could be remembered for!

• absolutly stunning, huge congratulations xxxxxxx

Thank you image

manfaw wrote (see)

Thanks! image

LOL erm well there was a moment that'll never be foregotten..... 2 of my guests requested Gangnam Style (our DJ took email requests before the wedding) anyways I got him to dedicate the song to them as a joke... but as it turned out it was a floor filler and everyone including my Nan was doing it Gangnam Style!!!  It was hillarious!

My poor hubbie is worried that our wedding will be remembered for it!  I think there are worse things a wedding could be remembered for!

That sounds awesome! Have you seen the "first dance video" on YouTube with "Baby Got Back"? We were thinking of doing something similar with Gangnam Style instead

LOL no I havent seen it, it wasnt our first dance though!  Everyone was suitabley sloshed by the time it happend!

Hehehe you have to watch it it's so funny!

AJG2B thanks image

MrsDB I'll have a look for it though I think I have a good idea what it is I will see!

Lol you probably do but it still makes me laugh.

My little one was caught doing Gangnam Style at school so when we picked him up last week, he'd taught all the other kids the dance in P.E so they were all doing in in the playground! I didn't know whether to be embarrased or proud!

LOL Bless!

image Is it really bad my 6 year old knows the dance?!

Well when my Nan knows it then I think the answer is no, a 6 year old probably should know it!

Phew - I hope you got some pics of your Nan and guests dancing!

Haha there are they're on FB though I think thats enough places to post them!  I will put a couple in the wedding albums though!

Hehehe, well at least you will always have that one truly amazing memory and know that everyone had as great a day as you!

• clicked and read!!

Beautiful story and wedding!!

Thanks everyone image

I got a few sneaky peek pro pics back last night and I love them!  I cant wait to see them all! I thought I would share a couple with you here image

I have all of my pro pics now so I am sure I'll post a few on my report/here image

*blushes* Thanks image  I think I have my MUA to thank for all of the hard work though!

I am so looking forward to seeing our pro pics tonight, though I think knowing that we have them is making the day go slower!

image Thanks!

I'll pop a few up tomorrow!

• have stolen your makeup photo for my inspo board. and trialed it out on one half my face!

You looked amazing, do you have any of your makeup inspo photos you could send me please? Thankyouu image

No problem! I'll add the ones I used tomorrow

ETA - I can also add my trial pics if that helps?
  • that would be amazing, thanks!

• You looked gorgeous, congratulations, glad you had an amazing day image x

Thanks B2B2411 image  Have you started a report or do you have some pics you're going to share?! image

LittleRed here is the link to my planning thread it has the make up inspiration on it, and here are the pics from my trial.

http://www.somethingbluewedding.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=19&start=20

I'll put up some of our pro pics tonight, I would have shared them now but my stupid work PC doesnt allow me access to the CD drive....... image

• Thankyou so much! If you don't mind me saying you look so much younger in your wedding pics than in the pics at the begining of the report!

I've been having trouble with my eyeshadow, it looks good but not wow and trying to get the flicky vintage cats eyes to work with the eyeshadow just doesnt always look right, but yours does so the idea is stolen tried and tested already lol

LOL No I dont mind I would rather be getting younger!image

My MAU was a saint, she can work wonders!  There is no way I would have been able to do my make up for the wedding, I was going to but in the end I caved and thought I would rather put myself in the hands of someone who wasnt going to mess it up!