Our Wynyard Hall wonderful wedding

Our story, we met in 1996, there is nothing unusual about our love story, we met through friends of friends, going out on a Saturday night, he worked in a bar at the time. Our 1st date was December 1996 we went to the cinema to see long kiss goodnight, and a couple of drinks, we went to a nightclub opening, he asked me to be his girlfriend on our 3 date and we've been together ever since. This is a photo of when we first got together 

Sorry I know it not a very good image but its 16 years old 

Our relationship moved on quickly we moved in together, within 8 months we ran a pub together, enjoyed life together, we left the pub, around 2001 and got our 1st house together, a few years later along came our children 

Photo of us 

This was taken about 5 years ago 

• Our story cont, we got engaged on Christmas Day 2004, there's no reason why we didnt plan our wedding early, guess we just always felt married, our son came along first 

In 2007 followed by our daughter in 2011 

• our wedding, we decided on our venue really quickly we'd been to, a wedding here before, drove past the venue a few times, it was fairly near to where we lived, so we booked our wedding Monday August 19th 2013, we decided on a midweek wedding mainly because we liked the date of our wedding, and due to the budget, 

Some images of our wedding 

The mirror room were we had our wedding BBQ  

The conservatory for the evening reception 

• we had a certain budget for the wedding so didn't want to overspend, I choose my daughter to be my flower girl, my sister to be my moh, I knew I would have pink as the bridesmaid dress and choose from bhs 

The suits were from greenwoods 

• The bouquet and center pieces I knew I wanted roses and gerbera daisies, the center pieces I choose fish bowls with gerbera daisies, and clear jel balls for the BBQ wedding reception, for the evening reception, we transferred our fish bowls and put candles on the other tables 

my bouquet 

Center pieces

Candle centre pieces for evening

• We only had 40 close friends and family for the day our favours were 

for the men and women jack Daniels and lottery tickets 

The boys 

The girls

• I decided to have a sweet table but wanted it quite simple, I didn't really have a theme but hearts became a part of the theme 

the sweet table 

• Sorry some of the photo's have come out up side down if you click on them they come up the right way xx

• The night before the wedding, I stayed at home with our children and my mum, we didnt get much sleep, we ended up talking most the night, the next morning was just like a normal morning I gave the children breakfast, I cleaned up, hoovered, was full of energy considering I'd had about 3 half hours sleep, around 10 ish I went in the shower, my sister and the hairdresser arrived, we had Buck's Fizz and red bull, not together I may add, I was exceptionally calm. I had jacket and beans for lunch, my dad arrived had a can of beer, the wedding car arrived, the neighbours had started gathering outside, we waved to them all as we left.

our wedding day, 

• Congratulations! you look so happy. what a wonderful looking family you are. x

• What a beautiful family you have!

Congratulations!

• Thank you very much, have you both booked your weddings xx

This was the bedroom we stayed in on the night of our wedding xx