All That Glitters - Wimbledon

We received shockingly bad customer service from this shop - one of my very pricey Dessy bridesmaid dress zips broke the night before our wedding day leaving us with no choice but to replace the faulty zips ourselves at 8pm the night before by a wonderful seamstress who came to our rescue! This in itself is appaling in terms of the quality given the price of these garments and the fact the dress had never been worn before!! But what followed in terms of customer care or lack of from All That Glitters was unbelievable. They didn't even have the decency to respond to any of our complaint emails, let alone offer an apology or compensation for the very stressful and upsetting experience! If you want dresses and service you can rely on and a relaxing pre-wedding evening then avoid All The Glitters like the plague. There are FAR better shops out there where I am confident the experience would be much less stressful and more enjoyable as all the stages of such a special time should be!! They shouldn't be allowed to trade! 

• MrsC14MrsC14 Posts: 385

I also have had a bad experience with All That Glitters - Croydon Store. They didn't order my dress even though I had paid the deposit, when I called them a month before they told me it would be in to double check everything was okay they had put a deffered stamp on it for no apparent reason however I did manage to get my money back!

• FranitaFranita Posts: 487

Went to the Wimbledon store last Saturday and wasn't impressed with the service at all - there seemed to be loads of other people in the shop despite us having made an appointment and even though there were lots of sales staff the one dealing with us had to rush off.  Not special at all!

• That's a real shame. Sorry to hear that ladies. Not that is makes your experiences any better but I got my dress there early 2013 and i had a good experience with them.