psatel country garden in staffordshire

So i thought i would start a thread to help me with my planning and also for something to you all to look at and read and hopefully comment on and give me some ideas or take some for yourself so here goes bear with me as im not the best at putting things into words and i have a busy life too image ........

HOW WE MET:

Me and my fiance (Lee) met in 1997 when we were aged 19 and were both friends with the same person and we started talking, I fancied him straight away and he was such a cutie proper boyband looks little cute dimples and curtain floppy hair (unfortunately i dont have any pics from this period of our life) we started to see more of each other and regularly went out driving around, going the pub, playing pool, karoke nights out, eventually he plucked up the courage to ask me out of course i jumped at the chance. I always thought i was out of his league and that he was only interested in a trophy girlfriend i wasnt exactly one of them, but i was on his arm and was introduced to his friends as "girlfriend" i was thrilled and loved spending every minute that we could with each other. We used to meet up on the park near where we both worked have a play on the swings etc and walk home holding hands and talking about general things.... Everything was going ok for a few months then the calls were getting less and less and we ended up splitting up Lee had decided that he wanted to spend more time with his mates and concentrate on enjoying his single life and his car!!!! to say i was hurt and heartbroken was an understatement but i thought if i backed off and let him have his fun he would come back to me BUT it didnt happen so we lead seperate lives and and never saw each other again....... I went out to do quite a few things with my life and my most happiest moment was becoming a mum in 1999 to my beautiful daughter megan i did everything i could for her and wanted to prove to her that even though i was a single mum she would not miss out on any love or happiness so in 2008 i took a fantastic job in Wolverhampton and decided to pack up my belongings and move 50 miles away from all my family and friends and start again( I had been in a 3 year violent volatile relationship and had decided enough was enough i couldnt live in fear anymore so left but thats a story i really dont want to go into....) Meanwhile Lee had been in a couple of long term relationships and had a child of his own a son called Josh who was born in 2000 so there was 11 months between our children.....

Fast Forward to Dec 2010 and i was still living in Wolverhampton with my daughter who was now 10 and we were planning on which high school she was going to go and sorting out her social life which was much better than mine lol.... One Wednesday i was on my Facebook account and get this message from a lee jones saying "hiya gorgeous how are you?"... confused and thinking it was some randomer i replied with "sorry i dont know you dont message me again"... but he was persistent and i noticed we had a friend in common (the friend who introduced us many years before) so i messaged her to ask who this person was and why he was being so persistent she replied with "ange its your lee"..... i messaged back straight away to lee and apologised for being so rude but we started talking and before we knew it the sun was coming up we had been chatting for over 10 hours online image ......

We arranged to meet up and Lee said he would come to me in wolves as he drove and i didnt i explained to him that Megan would be here and i would love for him to meet her as she was a major part of my life..... He drove up to my house that Saturday but we had spoken and text each other day inbetween i was so excited i was like a lovestruck teenager his car pulled