Not exactly a report but some pics!

Hi everyone, I finally done it! Married my man after 31 years together & it was worth waiting for. Our day far exceeded my expectations (& his) we were so lucky with the weather, our venue even though it had gone into administration a few months ago was perfect. Our guests all told us they had an amazing time & some said it was the best wedding they had been to. The atmosphere was brilliant. Dj such fun, flowers gorgeous & the wine flowed. OMG did it flow! So much so I sadly couldnt go down to breakfast the next morning as spent most of the morning throwing up! Oh dear, I only ate 2 weetabix & a couple of nibbles all day. Weighed myself this morning & I lost 3lb! 

The day went so fast! I was up early & we didnt actually get married until 3.45 but it flew by I had to pretty much rush out the door in the end. 

Anyway if I can work out how to do it & dont make them teeny or huge I will post a few of the pics from the day. So looking forward to our official pics, photographer was fab. 

• Angie jAngie j Posts: 448

• SongbirdsingsSongbirdsings Posts: 1,290

Hurrah! I was hoping you would post. image  My goodness, you look so lovely! Dress, hair , flowers...everything! I'm so glad you had a wonderful day (though oh dear re following morningimage). 

• VicNVicN Posts: 1,352

You look absolutely beautiful and so happy! Congratulations! 

• Snowy78Snowy78 Posts: 453

Yey I am so pleased everything turned out ok with the venue, with everything you had been through with them and sticking with them I'm so glad it turned out well on the day!

Everything looks lovely and you look amazing in your dress (and so happy!)

Thanks for posting some pictures it's lovely to see it come together. Oh no re the morning after tho poor thing image hope you feel better now shame you missed out on breakfast.... xx

• Awww you look amazing!! Congratulations image