Hunt Club Wedding Complete with Dogs

• KateMarried3KateMarried3 Posts: 339

• SutesSutes Posts: 697

Can't wait to read more- we are also having our baby girl (black lab) at our wedding...she is going to be our dog of Honor lol! Photos look great and you all look so happy. Congrats!

• Lou85Lou85 Posts: 1,803 New bride

I love this! Looking forward to seeing more, your pups are gorgeous xx 

• GellartwinGellartwin Posts: 381

I love this!! Makes me wish my fur baby boy was behaved enough to be a our wedding. Can't wait to read more x

• LeaMarieLeaMarie Posts: 723

I've enjoyed reading and looking at your pictures, however, if I'm really honest, it feels as though you are finding so much fault with what looks like a really beautiful day!

Of course, it is only right that a bride (and indeed groom too) feel happy with their day and how it went, but there are things you're unhappy with and then picking holes.

The photographer missing the first kiss shot is not ideal, however, that replicated shot is beyond stunning! The composition and lighting look fantastic and you both look so in love and passionate, I got lost just looking at it! And the shot that you say is unflattering; agreed, the photographer couls have editted your arm (have you mentioned the possibility to him/her?), but as someone looking at the photo, your arm was the last thing I saw, as I was enjoying the dopey 'madly happy' grin on your husband's face!

I promise I'm not trying to criticise you, but I feel that if you were to step back from the niggles and look with fresh eyes, you'd see a whole other picture, of a beautiful day full of love and happiness on the faces of everyone!

• Weddin crazyWeddin crazy Posts: 1,744

I missed the sentence about ur arm n after readin leamaries I thought I'd look at every photo n try to pick out which one it was about. I scrolled up lookin and then back down n couldn't spot wt u had mentioned, I then looked for your comment on it. Once it was pointe out I could kind of see what u meant but only because you had said it. n I prefer your first kiss photo, I think it's lovely. I was the same with my photos n picked a million faults but after a month I disn't even notice anything I'd complained about myself! Also we got a book made n I thought I'd never pick 50 photos I like n when I went thru I'd picked about 90 and had to narrow it down! 

As for little bits on a wedding day it's always going to happen. I had the worst luck u can have of rain all day so we never got outside, it was a bit disappointing but I had totally forgettin about it by end of day. Your wedding looks amazing, dogs are cutest ever! ( got a black lab too) u look so happy n photos are really nice, you will see it for how beautiful it is soon enough! Congrats! 

-

• :D:D Posts: 1,805

Your venue is stunning and it is fantastic that you we able to have your  dogs with you at the ceremony. I am enjoying reading but I hope you look back on the highlights in the future. Its great to know that your guests had a fantastic time, food choices sound delicious and really love your colour scheme. 

• SongbirdsingsSongbirdsings Posts: 1,290

I'm really enjoying it! Please do write more.

I got married the week before you and must get on and finish off my wedding report. You look really lovely...so do the boys and the dogs! image Your cake was amazing and I love the story around the childhood cake shop.  I'm so sorry that you're disappointed with your photos. We had a friend,who was also a guest, taking ours and even he managed to do 500 shots for us! I too had floppy flower issue...I loved my flowers but they did wilt very quickly. 

• I have enjoyed reading your wedding report hun.  I personally thought your flowers and photographs were stunning!  You are obviously a perfectionist image 

And wow...that cake was awesome!  

• Your wedding pics are gorgeous image

Sorry you had that experience with your dress i hope i dont suffer the same fate, tbh im not too fussed about the detail quality as long as it fits right and looks nice on i'll be happy