We did it ❤ after many frogs I married my prince ❤

I will quickly run through a little bit about us! 

January the 16th 2008 after months of chasing (on his part) we finally got together! it took a lot of early morning McDonald breakfast deliverys to my door and days out before I fell in love however with m it was love at first sight! to this day I don't understand how on his part it was love at first sight as I was very drunk raving on a dance floor in the middle of a night club with half my make up left on my face and hair stuck to my head! ???? december 2011 came and after a year and a half of trying for a baby and nothing happening we were both left feeling deflated! Then came Christmas Day, when m got down on 1 knee with our eldest daugter and asked me to become his wife! ???? It was the most romantic proposal out little 

• Mrstobe2Mrstobe2 Posts: 67

Girl shouted mummy please marry daddy, he loves you more than sweeties! After a few tears it was a massive yes!! We had our engagement party in the February and had started to plan a wedding in the lakes for August! I however I started to not feel too well and in mothersday I took a pregnancy test! I was pregnant we we so over joyed! We decided to postpone the wedding so our new addition would be able to be a part of our special day! November 2012 we welcomed another beautiful daughter! June 2013 m proposed again I said yes again and planning commenced! This time for June 2014! We decided we would have a small intimate wedding abroud! Aftmins lot of research cyprus became our wedding destination! 

Now your all upto speed on to the morning of the wedding ???

the night before the wedding m went to stay in another hotel with his friends around 11pm so me & my maid of honour decided to take a few drinks back to our room! I struggled to sleep and ended off drifting off around 2am! It was so hard not too be able to kiss m goodnight! I woke up at 8 in the morning and had a little jump on the bed shouting I'm getting married, as you do!! Haha! Then went down to meet everybody for breakfast! I read a few threads on here before I went saying eat something light! However I had a full English and was so glad I did once I started drinking champaign! I had bottles after bottles sent to my room from friends and family! 

11.00 am the hairdresser & make up artist arrived! And the photographer to see if I would like some getting ready shots! He all so offered me to add a videographer on to my package! Anyone getting married are cyprus I would highly recommend nik! I hate being photographed but he made it so natural you didn't know him or the videographer was there! ill add the link to my wedding video he made if anyone would like to look! 

Hair and make up all Done the flowers were delivered!! 

Still waiting for the edited photographes so just using friend and family pics for now! ???