Our Perfect Day ---- with pics

Well its all over and i cant believe im back at work we had the most wonderful day and we are so glad we made the decision to travel abroad , we had no stress no hassle nobody late turning up it was just amazing .

We arrived in resort 8 days before our wedding and met with our planner the following day i knew instantly when i met her that i had made the right choice in planners she was just so helpful and lovely she ran through all the details where we needed to be what time the transport arrived sorting documents all that sort of stuff then that was it we were left to enjoy the lead up to our day.

Day Of Wedding

Oh went down to the beach to meet up with his family for the morning they went snorkeling in the sea , i stayed at the hotel with my lot we had arranged for everyone to meet  at 3pm at our hotel  (wedding was booked for 6 but they asked us to change the time , it would give us better photo opportunities so we changed it to 5 ) at 2.15 i thought i had better go get ready 2.45 my brothers girlfriend arrived to do my hair then had to wait for my mum to strap me in my dress , they all left then it was just me and my dad , our car turned up at 4.10

we got to the island it was so beautiful (and hot ! )

• Jo35Jo35 Posts: 305

It was a long walk over that bridge !

We had to wait at the top of the island while OH and our guests got ready then the music started we chose John Legend All Of Me thats when me and dad started our walk down the steps

i love the look on my dads face 

although we only had a few guests most of them were in tears !!!

I met up with my OH at the alter we said our vows facing our guests which i really liked as it was nice to see the look on their faces we had our 12 yr old niece do a reading and our 2 nephews took the rings to the registrar it took abot 10 minutes then we were husband and wife

we had loads of pics taken its so hard to choose so few of them 

• Jo35Jo35 Posts: 305

our confetti shot

we just wanted a quiet restaurant for our reception no fuss , we found somewhere and asked if we could have our meal there , well they couldnt of been happier they dressed our tables put flowers out even cleared the front of the restaurant so we could have our cake there everyone who was eating there stopped and clapped wished us luck it was just so lovely , a great day and holiday was had by all