Our Real Country Family Affair

2»

• TadpoleTadpole Posts: 2,134 New bride

Thanks Victoria - confession - I did not know you had a thread! Been working my way through it this week and I'm about halfway there! It's fabulous and very funny! Hope to finish before your big day! Xx

• VictoriaoVictoriao Posts: 1,536

Oh toad, you are too kind! I just ramble away to myself a bit. H2b loves it as he then gets the edited highlights read back! Think he's a bit fed up with planning now....

xx

• SongbirdsingsSongbirdsings Posts: 1,290

Hi Toad. How are you? Lovely to read your report. image  To repeat myself, you do look stunning. You've got some great photos...I love the one of you and your Dad in the car (he looks such a gentleman and very proud). It's lovely to see how all your plans came together. Oh, and what a fabulous cake! 

Hi Songbird, I am really well thank you - very much looking forward to our honeymoon! How are you and all yours doing?

Thanks for your comments on the report - it is a bit picture heavy currently but finding this site a nightmare for getting photos and text in the right place with reference to each other! I'll keep going though and do the writing bit! xx

• Hello,

your our wedding is beautiful and you look lovely. Do you mind me asking where you got your headpiece ?

thank you