Tea Cups and Roses

Hi ladies, 

I never came back to do my wedding report.

Our big day was 10.05.14 which seems a lifetime ago!

We had a clear but very windy day, everything went to plan apart from a 2 hour powercut at our venue ....luckily after the food was served! Sounds like a nightmare but we took it in good spirits and made the most of it, played a few games and had time to talk to my guests. By the time the generator came on I had completely forgotten about it!!

My flowers where stunning, the cake was delicious and it was so so magical to have all the people we love in the same room. We drank to absent friends and my Dads speech was brilliant despite him being so so nervous about it (he had threatened to feign a heart attack!!) 

We spent our wedding night it a beautiful national trust country house.

We have decided to take our honeymoon next year, in May and to be away for our 1st anniversary image 

Here are a few pics! 

Me and my beautiful Mum in her Ian Stewart dress which she was so chuffed about when he retweeted this in Twitter!!! 

My veil flew off and got caught in Dans hair!!! Luckily my hairdresser was on hand!!

With my vey proud looking Daddy

Probably my favourite pic of the day, taken by my SIL

Happy Days image 

• :D:D Posts: 1,805

Really lovely pictures, you all look very happy image You look beautiful. Shame you had to deal with some quite big issues (power) but looks like everyone still had a great day image Hope you have a fantastic honeymoon!

• Do you have any closer pictures of your hair/ veil and dress?  They look so lovely!  I so wanted a neckline like the one on your dress!