My professional photos are finally here! :D

Wanted to share some of the pics from my BEST DAY EVER on 26th July! The album is absolutely beautiful and looking through the 1100 photos on disk has been wonderful, yet emotional! Here are some of them:

• VicNVicN Posts: 1,352

See from the other angle... we do have some guests! 

May add more but these tell the story of the day pretty well! image

• lovely pictures image you looked beautiful x

• Lovely pics image Looks like a fab day. Could I ask where you got the cuff links and card from for your dad and the today a bride, always you little girl sign from?

• MrsH12MrsH12 Posts: 478 New bride

Our pictures look beautiful and so did you!
    Can i ask where did you get the light up letters from? And roughly how much they were please? 

• PoppinsPoppins Posts: 3,146

Gorgeous!! I bought my dad the same card and bought mum the mum version! Xx 

Thanks everyone! 

Mrs L to Be:

The card was from Slice Of Pie Designs from Not On The High Street; link: http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/partners/sliceofpiedesigns/products 

The 'always your little girl' sign came from a company local to me called Small and Gifted. It's just a little business - it was a custom order; she has a website www.smallandgifted.co.uk  and if you search for them on facebook you can message her with custom orders.

The cufflinks came from America from a company called Tesoro jewelry on Etsy. We bought 7 pairs, one for each of the men in the bridal party (usher, father of the groom, brother of the bride etc) and they worked out at about £11 each which we thought was bargainous. They do sell them separately though. Their etsy page is www.etsy.com/listing/105989969/father-of-the-bride-cufflinks-father-of 

And Peely, I got them from a company called The Word Is Love. They were £250 but pick up and drop off was all sorted by them and they set them up for us. Another company wanted £180 but we would have to go pick them uo ourself! xx

• MrsH12MrsH12 Posts: 478 New bride

Thank you!  Oh no I don't want to have to be picking them up haha. I will have a look at them image 

Haha Poppins - it came true as well, he did cry first! Did yours?! x

• PoppinsPoppins Posts: 3,146

Do you know what, I'm not sure! I didn't cry on the day which totally surprised me! Xx

I didn't either! When he first saw me he cried, mum and sister both did and I stood fanning my face frantically which worked! The only part of the day where I thought I was going to lose it was when I was walking down the aisle but I held it together! x

The weather was so incredibly hot his fingers were a bit fat and his ring didn't want to go on! image

His best man had unearthed from somewhere, a recording of Paul singing 'Angels' by Robbie Williams from when he was about 14 - I've heard it before but most of the guests hadn't, we were all creased up laughing! It's a good job I didn't marry him for his singing ability! image

Not in any sort of order but another few image

• Congratulations that you have had a wonderful wedding!You looks beautiful on your wedding!