I've changed my dress was it a good decision

1st dress bought 

• The new dress I bought 

• BekhaGBekhaG Posts: 585 New bride

Both are stunningly beautiful but i do like the new dress,lovely.

• lola3lola3 Posts: 350

i love them both, 

• Aww please pick one lol bridesmaids are same ???? 

• Beth90Beth90 Posts: 284

I prefer the 2nd one but it's just personal taste image the 2nd one in my opinion is gorgeous xxx

• BekhaGBekhaG Posts: 585 New bride

The second one is definitely more contemporary  image

• Now_MrsMNow_MrsM Posts: 395

I prefer the second one image

• lola3lola3 Posts: 350

If it were me I would pick the 2nd ????

• MrsDenbyMrsDenby Posts: 199

Second one image 

• VicNVicN Posts: 1,352

Do you have a pic of the second one on? It's hard to make a judgement I think when one is on you and the other on a mannequin xx

• I've not got a pic of me in it but will on friday so will post it on my family are catholic so I got pressured into the 1st dress and friend told ME I looked fat in it i really love the 2nd one it's more me xx 

• Alex5Alex5 Posts: 290

2nd one! its deff a modern way to do traditional. love it image

• ICW2014ICW2014 Posts: 111

I love the second one! Particularly the top of the back. It looks simpler and possibly more elegant. Having said that, the first one looks lovely too! xx

• KvisionKvision Posts: 7

I think the second one is the winner! 

• Mrs K!!Mrs K!! Posts: 664

I think the second one is much better!  The skirt is less fuss and much more flattering!

looking forward to seeing pic of you in it!

• VicNVicN Posts: 1,352

If you really love the second one and you got pressured into the first then I think you've got your answer! (Just to also say, you don't look fat in the first one) xx

• SadSack83SadSack83 Posts: 1,700

I love the second one. 

I didn't want to say when you asked about the first one because I knew that you had bought it already and commenting on something that is already done seems a horrid and mean thing to do. However, as you have an alternative I can give my view.

You can see you are NOT fat at all but the first dress does have all that detail on the tummy area which isn't flattering and wouldn't be on anyone. It makes it look like bulges rather than ruffles which no bride wants and adds inches to the body!

The new dress is absolutely gorgeous and I think you've made a good decision. 

• Natalie-11Natalie-11 Posts: 48

Sorry for delay this is me in new dress 

• MrsG2b2015MrsG2b2015 Posts: 15

The first one is lovely but I prefer the second one, it's more timeless and very flattering! It's stunning! 

• JulyBugJulyBug Posts: 420

The second one times a million!! It's not that the first one isn't a nice dress, it's just that the second one is SO beautiful and really flattering! You look absolutely gorgeous. image x

• MrsWPtobeMrsWPtobe Posts: 435

My vote is for number 2 all the way! Its beautiful and so flattering on you x

• SaxylydzSaxylydz Posts: 328

I also love the second one! Beautiful x x 

• Nat 1479Nat 1479 Posts: 145

Both lovely, but I'd opt for the second, but that's just a personal taste thing! 

• K.K. Posts: 58

I would definately go for the second one - really flatters your figure and defines your waist!

• Little JulesLittle Jules Posts: 1,538

Definitely the second - it's gorgeous!

• Karen62Karen62 Posts: 244

I'd go with the second one looks much more elegant on & you look more comfortable in itimage xx

• Natalie-11Natalie-11 Posts: 48

I total love se on one better trying to sell 1st one now 

• KatspupsKatspups Posts: 519

Definitely love the 2nd one better. It's more "current" in its styling and more figure flattering. Good for you for picking a dress you like versus the one you were pressured into.