Our Amazing Tiffany Blue Wedding Day

So after the most amazing wedding and honeymoon and 3 weeks off work, i am really feeling the wedding blues! What better time to relive all the special moment from our amazing day than a report with every detail and plenty of pictures and a cheeky video imageimageimageimage. So here goes....

• The Hen Weekend & Night before the wedding

My beauitful MOH organised the most perfect weekend away to Brighton with 15 of my close family and bestest friends. We all stayed in a 4 storey town house which was amazing, such a great idea to have everyone together and able to gather for pre-drinks and all get ready together I loved that.

The first night we headed out dressed as Angels...pics below...with an inflatable c**k, inflatable groom and the usual tacky Hen attire lol!We went on a bar crawl and ended up in a club on the sea front, it was a messy but wicked night! The next day, with sore heads,  we all headed to a spa day and then out again in the evening to a cabaret show & more drinking and dancing. We had the best weekend, didn't want to come home!!!

Me and my gorgeous MOH xx

The night before the wedding a few of us went out for a nice meal and couple of drinks and they presented me with some beautiful keepsake gifts. It was completely unexpected and had me in tears. I was so touched by their messages and all the memories, just became so overwhelmed lol! It was the night before i was marrying my best friend, and i was surrounded by all my amazing girls. It was perfect! xx

• The Wedding Morning

It was an early start, 6:30am! We had 4 BMs, MOB and me to get hair and make up done for 11:30! To be honest, i didn't sleep the night before as i was far too excited. Joe and I spent the night apart and i pitched up in the Bridal suite with my MOH and Joe was down the road in a Travelodge with his best man lol!

The Hair stylist was first to arrive at 6:30 and kicked off with the bridesmaids. I was relatively calm, although a little nervous and excited of course, evertyhing felt so surreal. I had pictures form the cake lady and the florist and ti got me so excited to see everything coming together! I gave the girls their pressies...personalised hangers & gowns, poems & necklaces. They were in cute little canvas personalised bags - they loved them.

It soon became organised chaos when everyone gathered in my room, the MUA turned up around 8am and soon after the flowers, followed by videographer, bottles of prosecco, photographer and then the gift from Joe. It made me tearful and so overwhelmed, suddenly it kicked in that i was marrying my best friend! He bought me a beautiful pair of diamond earrings. They really are a girls best friend!

Before & After 

Before & After - My sister

Before i knew it, i was getting into my dress, having hair and make up touched up, veil on, bouquet in hand, photographer snapping away and that was it....i was ready to do it! 

This was when i first walked out and saw my grandad (he gave me away), my girls & my Mum xx

• Wedding highlights...

http://www.philipsmithvisuals.com/site/stock_brook_manor_wedding_film_michellejoe/

This capture the highlights of the day

• So, off to the venue we go. A short car with mum and Grandad...it took longer to get in and our of the car with the dress - a full skirt with 2 hoop petticoat, layers upon layers, a cathedral length veil...not my most practical of choices! But i felt a million dollars and i didn't care!

We arrived at the venue 15 mins before the ceremony time - an acheivement for me lol! (those who know me know i am ALWAYS late!!). As we approached the entrance, the girls were all lined up waiting for me along with our wedding co-ordinator Lorraine. She was my absolute saving grace she organised the whole bridal party, her own staff and of course me and Joe. We knew exactly what to do, how and when to do it. She even quickly taught me a technique to walk in the dress - amazing lady!

Off i went to see the registrar, sorted all the legal bits and then Lorraine was back, sorting out the dress offering me advice and telling me the complete order of how the girls were going to walk down the aisle...she really was a god send.

And that was it, i waited nervously in the wings as the curtains were drawn and the girls made their entrance, the music played (Christina Perri - A Thouand Years) and then it was my moment...my grandad on my arm and off we went....the rest i will show in pictures image

• Some pictures of the room set up, Joe managed to grab these before the guests arrived

• A few more pictures that we managed to get from our guests, still waiting on the professional pics to come through xx

• Mrs CashMrs Cash Posts: 209

Ahhhh, congratulations! You all looked gorgeous, love the colours Xx

• Emilyrose1239Emilyrose1239 Posts: 650

Congratulations! You have some fantastic pictures already, and I love your whole theme, everything came together beautifully image

• lola3lola3 Posts: 350

Congratulations you looked great and love your theme x x 

• BekhaGBekhaG Posts: 585 New bride

Aww loving the report! The pictures are so gorgeous! I looooove the Xina Perri song 'a thousand years'- its so beautiful, its one of the songs we're having on our wedding video x

• Thank you ladies! We have our professional pics back now, they are huge files tho so when i get a spare moment i will upload some of those, we all know everyone just loves the picturesimage xx

• MissbexybrideMissbexybride Posts: 109

Beautiful photos! You look lovely and so happy. We are having 'a thousand years' as our first dance. H2bs request as it makes even a "manly man" like him fill up x

• Love VeraLove Vera Posts: 53

Congratulations and wishing you a happy marriage.

I have the same colour scheme and you did an amazing job matching the colour.

• Thank you all so much, so sad its all over! Just boxing up all of our bits, bringing back memories - even the smell of the candles!

Look out for a selling thread soon with a whole combination of stuff xx

• A few of our professional pictures... x