Our Scottish Castle March 2016 Wedding - The Report!

13»

• Dora3Dora3 Posts: 1,218

Just read your whole report in one go and I have to say, what a beautiful bride you are. Loving the cheesy smile. You can tell from the pictures how happy you both are and I really hope my photos come out as good as yours. 

Love the video! So beautifully put together. Id never even thought of getting it done but now you may of swayed me lol 

• lubeslubes Posts: 1,555
    Memza89x wrote (see post):

Ahhhh so I'm really excited - just got our wedding video highlights and I love them and can't wait to see the whole thing! Our amazing videographer was Geoff Baxter at Watch The Birdie who is based in St Andrews. So glad I chose him as he was lovely and soooo good at what he does. If anyone is having doubts about having a videographer I can't recommend him enough!

Here it is the link if you would like a peek! 

https://vimeo.com/180282702

☺️😁👏🏽

Oooh yay I love a good wedding video! That was so lovely. I don't think I have ever seen a happier bride and groom in a wedding video before  I also love how Scottish everything is :') x

• lubeslubes Posts: 1,555
    Memza89x wrote (see post):

I know the feeling Lubes, it's a bit crappy isn't it! What's your next project? My key is always finding a new focus or revisiting a previous focus - hence I am awaiting the stork! Hopefully it will appear soon haha

That's good Lubes, maybe next year you will add the "ble" to your "responsi"  that would be exciting for us all! At least we still have this! I can see me in 10 years time still clinging on to my big day making comments on people's threads "when I got married on 2016 I did this" 😂 

I can't wait for my video! Did you have your wedding video'd? X

I have no projects at the moment! I am just waiting to go back to work lol, how sad is that?! I tell you what, me and you are total opposites of the education spectrum! I went into a nursery to visit some kids of work experience just before the summer and I literally froze to the spot as I had no idea what to do :') Definitely don't have that maternal gene yet! I need a nursery teacher in my life to help me with these things!

Yes, we had a videographer. I'm having to sit tight for our video for another month and a bit. Waaah! x

• Memza89xMemza89x Posts: 1,533 New bride

Hahaha you're funny Lubes! Shall I keep a look out in a few of years time then for the "My Not Run of the Mill Parenting Tactics" thread then?😂 Looking forward to it!😝 I'm sure your video will be worth the wait! That's us got our highlights and our DVDs are in the post so can't wait to see the full shebang! Still waiting for our album as I took a while to choose what photos I wanted in it but will hopefully have it soon😊 X

• Memza89xMemza89x Posts: 1,533 New bride
    Dora3 wrote (see post):

Just read your whole report in one go and I have to say, what a beautiful bride you are. Loving the cheesy smile. You can tell from the pictures how happy you both are and I really hope my photos come out as good as yours. 

Love the video! So beautifully put together. Id never even thought of getting it done but now you may of swayed me lol 

Sorry Dora I never noticed this post until now! Thank you  I was the same I didn't think we could afford one but I honestly can't express enough how glad I am that we did. I was upset the week after the wedding when it was over and I could hardly remember anything! I hope you have a lovely day when it comesxxx