I got married!!!!!! Pics included 😜

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to each and every one of you lovely ladies on here - the invisible friends who played your own special part in the run up to my wedding. Here's a few snaps from the day. It was sooo magical - an absolutely perfect weekend and I'll treasure it forever. Now off on honeymoon tomorrow!!!

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

• susan28susan28 Posts: 268

CONGRATULATIONS!   beautiful, stunning pictures.   xx

• LittlespiceLittlespice Posts: 665

Great pics! You look absolutely stunning!

• MrsMc28MrsMc28 Posts: 62

Congratulations! Pics look great! You look stunning! Hope you have a lovely honeymoon! 

• NightsparkNightspark Posts: 566

Congratulations! You look beautiful! 

• MrsG2bxxMrsG2bxx Posts: 868

Congratulations!!!! you looked AMAZING!!!! xxxx

• Lexi90Lexi90 Posts: 971

Congratulations! What a beautiful bride - looks like you had a wonderful day. 

Enjoy your honeymoon! 

• lubeslubes Posts: 1,555

Congratulations! You are a stunning bride! Enjoy your honeymoon 😊 x

• Miaow8690Miaow8690 Posts: 298

Congratulations! You look so lovely. Have a great honeymoon. Xx

• SammykateSammykate Posts: 3,298

Congratulations, you look amazing! Gorgeous pictures. Love the bridesmaid dresses, can I ask where they are from?

• JdotJJdotJ Posts: 196 New bride

You look gorgeous and I love the bridesmaids dress, lovely colour!

Jx

• rachietownrachietown Posts: 125

Congratulations! What a beautiful wedding! :)

• MrsM16MrsM16 Posts: 314

You look stunning.  Congratulations X

• Emma325Emma325 Posts: 95

Beautiful photos. Love the light green and pink combo.

May i ask where you got your bridesmaid dresses from?

• EJS1982EJS1982 Posts: 664

Aw thanks girls! Bridesmaids dresses are from a shop Called Mia sposa. I went to the branch in Newcastle. They are by a designer called Mark Lesley. They took my breath away but came at a price - an eye watering £250 each. Luckily they were a gift from my mum who also bought my dress - I was blessed!

• MrsLMTMrsLMT Posts: 3,830

Gorgeous! Congratulations X X X 

I love your bouquet X 

• EJS1982EJS1982 Posts: 664

Thanks - if anyone is getting married in the north east I had the most AMAZING suppliers - do please get it touch if you want recommendations. Videographer, photographer, florist, hair and make up girls, even a guitarist - they were above and beyond expectations and wonderful people to work with. PM me for any advice and names!!

• Michelle91Michelle91 Posts: 244

Congratulations! You look stunning! love both yours and bridesmaid dress. So elegant!

have a lovely honeymoon!

• Jenni8Jenni8 Posts: 3,202

Wow congratulations you look stunning! Beautiful dress!

Love your bouquet! I'd love a more close up pic of that if you have one? So I can show it to my florist 

Enjoy your honeymoon!

• Mrs..C..2beMrs..C..2be Posts: 318 New bride

Aw looks like a perfect day and you make a beautiful bride. Congratulations and have a fabulous honeymoon xx

• Emma417Emma417 Posts: 241

Congratulations!! You look stunning and so happy and relaxed!! Enjoy the honeymoon!!!

• Little JulesLittle Jules Posts: 1,538

Gorgeous pictures, congratulations! 

• Thanks for sharing your photos. You look amazing! Congratulations to you and your hubby !

• Absolutely stunning.. I wish you both the very best for the future. Be the way I love your cake I'm having a similar one too.

• Congratulations! You look beautiful in the pictures!