We did it!

Finally, after 20 years together we have tied the knot!

We went to Hotel Heitzmann in Zell am See, Austria with Thomsons (pre holiday they were a nightmare, but the in-resort staff were amazing)

I had planned to have victory rolls in my hair with cascading curls down the back, I had my dress made to suit not only me but the expected weather (last week of the summer season so it is usually cooler) and planned my makeup down to the last flick of the brush...

Well that all went out of the window with a week of the most amazing weather, much higher temperatures than expected for the time of the year too! Makeup was absolute bare minimum - tinted moisturiser and a sweep of eyeshadow - but the Lippy was as planned, American doll by anasasia beverley hills!

Hair was curled and clipped up off my neck, and I wore my birdcage veil, which I was very unsure bout doing with the victory rolls - My daughter also changed her mind last minute wanting a loose dutch plait to keep hair off her face and curls down the back - we did hair/makeup ourselves, and the Babyliss Pro perfect curl was a lifesaver! (hubby curled mine for me!)

all in all a marvellous day that flew by all too quickly - but we do get to dress up again for the party!

• Our dresses were made at Bella Figura in Matlock - I swear they were psychic, I took the shoes in to have a starting point, and they just seemed to know what we wanted (or they could translate my random ramblings very very well!)

imageimageimage

• Shoes were Irregular Choice - we both had matching shoes, hers with Ankle socks and mine with tights.

imageimageimage

• Our flowers were sourced locally and sorted out by the hotel owner, we asked for artificial flowers to make bringing them home easier, and we were delighted with them. My ring was from an etsy seller called Chris Parry, it has personalised engraved words (names, date, location of wedding) around it and is solid silver - neither of us wanted gold rings!

• All in all a fantastic day!

• MrsLMTMrsLMT Posts: 3,830

Congratulations! I love your dress and shoes, you look beautiful X 

• Congratulations to you both.. lovely photos and you both look very happy. Love your dress too. X

• Congratulations - your dress is amazing! X

• Congratulations :) I love all the colour!! It looks like such a happy wedding! Beautiful backdrop too x

• Thanks everyone!  

• MrsM16MrsM16 Posts: 314

Congratulations!! Lovely photos!! Gorgeous colours!! You all look so happy.  Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness X

• Congratulations!! Love it all xx