Our relaxed barn wedding - May 2017 report, FINALLY!

Never late to the party if I’m late to the party with you!

•   

• Jenni8Jenni8 Posts: 3,201

Ooo excited for this - love having lots of reports to follow 

• Tanya128Tanya128 Posts: 1,993

Oh yay! Looking forward to this!

•   

•   

• More please! :D

•   

•   

•   

•   

•   

Absolutely do not mind a picture heavy post! The more the better I say! Keep them coming! Love the look on your face when you've peeked at o through the curtains!

• Absolutely gorgeous! Love the little details, and the flowers are amazing! Like Tanya, I love your face after curtain peeking!

• VegasLouVegasLou Posts: 820 New bride

Yay another report! Congratulations. I didn’t read your planning thread but enjoying your report so far. Lovely getting ready photos, you look so excited after your sneak peek. Your venue and flowers are beautiful. 

•   

•   

• EpiphanyEpiphany Posts: 718

Wow - you look fantastic - beautiful dress and flowers!

• britbirdbritbird Posts: 1,486 New bride

Love all the little details- am definitely stealing the children's boxes idea.  Can I ask where you got the boxes please?  Your dress is stunning as well. 

You look stunning, beautiful dress. Your hair clip is gorgeous, can I ask where it’s from please? I thought it was hair vine but I see you called it a clip. 

I know exactly what you mean about the piano version of the bridal March, the first time I ever heard it I got major goosebumps and went from saying I would never have that as a tune to not being able to have any other tune to walk down the aisle. My god daughter played it for me and I still get breathless when I hear it, so beautiful. 

•   

•   

•   

• britbirdbritbird Posts: 1,486 New bride
    MrsRichardson wrote (see post):
    britbird wrote (see post):

Love all the little details- am definitely stealing the children's boxes idea.  Can I ask where you got the boxes please?  Your dress is stunning as well. 

I got them from the works. They were £1.50 each and I managed to get loads of games and toys from there as well. They went down brilliantly. All the children were between 3 and 8 years of age and during dinner I could see them all making spoon bride and grooms and playing photo ispy. 

Wow- even better as my OH gets a discount there!  Def. will be popping off there.  I love the idea of the spoon bride and groom.  

MrsRichardson wrote (see post):
    VegasLou wrote (see post):

You look stunning, beautiful dress. Your hair clip is gorgeous, can I ask where it’s from please? I thought it was hair vine but I see you called it a clip. 

VegasLou thank you. I found a seller on Etsy called LouLouSplendor. It normally is a vine but I had a clip added for added security. It was something I found and thought I might buy it, kept checking and one day saw it wasn't here. I was gutted so when I saw it listed again I jumped on the chance to get it. Unfortunatly it briken when we tried to get it out that night so I'm thinking of having it made into a tiara or something for my (hopefully) future daughter could wear every birthday as a new family tradition. It's too beautiful to keep in a box.

Thank you for the info I shall take a look. Shame it broke but making it into a tiara or similar sounds like a lovely idea.

•   

•   

•