On the Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond - 27th May 2019

KerryNash2BKerryNash2B Posts: 88 New bride
edited June 2019 in Your wedding reports
It has been over a month since I married my best friend and yesterday we received our photos. They are amazing, I love them all. I wondered whether anyone would be interested in a report about my tiny wedding but thought I would do one anyone in case anyone else is thinking about doing something similar. Here's one photo to start, this was actually taken by one of our guests.

• My husband, 13 year old daughter  and I live in Essex but when we decided to finally get married after 15 years we knew there was only one place to tie the knot. Every year we visit Loch Lomond and explore as much of Scotland as we can. The lodge we stay in is on the banks of the loch and has the most amazing views. It was the perfect place to be married. Because it is so far we knew it would be a small affair, perfect for us. We invited 15 people overall but due to age or health, a few of the relatives we invited could not make it so our wedding ended up being a party of 11 (that's including the bride and groom). We got married on the decking outside our lodge. We always use Auchenheglish Lodges and when we told the managers we wanted to get married there, they were extremely helpful and were wonderful with helping with recommendations.
  • Congratulations! Looking forward to reading- I love reading about how the big day has gone! :smile:
  • CoffeeDogAddictCoffeeDogAddict Posts: 1,341 New bride
    Congratulations! I cant wait to read about it all. 
  • Congratulations! Such a beautiful location!
  • Congratulations, would love to read more. What a stunning location