Forum home Your wedding reports

A Very Hot August Bank Holiday Town Centre Barn Wedding! The Report.

13»

• CoffeeDogAddictCoffeeDogAddict Posts: 1,475 New bride
    I'm so sorry for your loss that's absolutely heartbreaking. I hope you and your family are keeping as well as can be expected in this time xxx
  • AmyFSToBeAmyFSToBe Posts: 361 New bride
    edited 20 April
    Welcome back Mrs C! Looking forward to reading more about your day when you're ready/have time.
    So sorry to hear about your FIL. I hope you, your husband and your families are doing as okay as possible xx
  • MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,957 New bride
    We're getting there thanks. We've been staying with my MIL for 3 weeks so trying to WFH here, look after our son, look after MIL and do all the practical stuff you have to do when someone dies has been a challenge to say the least!

We are going home later this week after the funeral, so will hopefully be able to get back to normal soon.

I'll have to catch up with your thread when I get a chance Amy! Thanks Kat x
  • annipooannipoo Posts: 303 New bride
    Oh, I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope you and your family are as well as can be given the circumstances. How is your little boy coping with the loss? It must be so difficult for you all at this time. My thoughts are with you. xxx